• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Ordered a few here. Can't beat the price for these with free shipping and they go bang every time.

Should be some fine print (a disclaimer if you will) on this.

...........This poster makes no representation expressed or implied about the aforementioned shot actually contacting targets. Individual results may vary, ask your doctor, seek medical advice for an erection lasting more than 4 hours..........

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    love their 16 gauge Dove loads, they seem lighter recoil than the Remington game loads and way cheaper then RST's.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Looks like they mysteriously sold out of EVERY type of Herters target load. I have a feeling that the "free shipping people" and the "run a sale on heavy items people" seem to forget to check with each other before putting this stuff out there. I am guessing these shells will be available again tomorrow after the free shipping sale ends.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Walmart in Westminster had entire endcap filled with Federal Dove and Smallgame load --under $5 a box -makes it a $52 flat with tax black and white box-

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Should be some fine print (a disclaimer if you will) on this.

...........This poster makes no representation expressed or implied about the aforementioned shot actually contacting targets. Individual results may vary, ask your doctor, seek medical advice for an erection lasting more than 4 hours..........

Man, still talking smack to compensate for your first loss to this guy. Understandable to a point I guess. See you and your damaged ego Sunday.

Last edited:

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    On sale this weekend with a code for 10% off and free shipping, just got a flat of 12 and a flat of 20 for 103.00.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Effin Herters, I just cleaned up 5 boxes worth in the trunk of my car. I wish they'd figure out how to make a box, or tape a box.

You have to have the jaws of life to get into a box of Rios, these Herters fall apart if you breathe on them wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom