• I found this book review...

• Not worth my time, poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    What a coincidence...I just heard about this book today on lunch break. Maybe OP mentioned it but this book was just featured in some gun magazine. Guns and ammo or self defense pistol iirc. Thanks for posting minuteman. Def going to get the book.

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Hey, folks, I'm the author of the book mentioned, "The Law of Self Defense, 2nd Edition." Thanks, Minuteman, for the kind review. If anybody has any questions about it, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure how such matters are handled on this forum, but if the admins would not object I'd be happy to set up a forum-specific discount code for members here to use. Assuming there's interest in that. Just let me know.

--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

Twanger

DINO and NRA Life
    Mar 4, 2013
    Poolesville
    Great book! Have it as well.
    There's lots of conflicting info out there, so it pays to read up!

Recently I had been reading and viewing a lot of conflicting info relative to interaction with law enforcement after a self-defense event. I believe Andrew has set the record straight with an excellent 1-hour video titled "Judicious Use of the 5th Amendment: Debunking "Don't talk to the Police"

You can see this video here, as well as some excellent comments: http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/10/debunking-dont-talk-to-police/

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Hey, folks, I'm the author of the book mentioned, "The Law of Self Defense, 2nd Edition." Thanks, Minuteman, for the kind review. If anybody has any questions about it, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure how such matters are handled on this forum, but if the admins would not object I'd be happy to set up a forum-specific discount code for members here to use. Assuming there's interest in that. Just let me know.

I will be adding it to my list of recommended readings for my MD CCW class as well as for the UTAH CCW and NRA PPITH/PPOTH classes.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

I bet there is interest.

I bet we can be of service to each other...and help get the word out.

Many of us instruct part time... some more than others....

Pm to discuss.

MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    Forum specific purchase code or group buy - I'm interested! This one is on my reading list.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    There is a code being set up. I think it will be $5 off the regular price.

The other possibility is a group buy. The website for the book offers volume discounts. Is there any interest in a group buy?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I've set up a discount code, good for $5 (25%) off the print version of "The Law of Self Defense, 2nd Edition" at my blog.

I just need an admin to say it's OK for me to post it.

Thanks! Looking fwd to reading your book. I am not sure how/if admin approval is needed - maybe Norton (who is a site admin) knows: http://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=37

Last edited:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I would be in on a group buy if it happens. If not, I will use the code. Thanks so much Andrew for jumping in here. We hope you can spend some time with us!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I've set up a discount code, good for $5 (25%) off the print version of "The Law of Self Defense, 2nd Edition" at my blog.

I just need an admin to say it's OK for me to post it.

Did you hear anything from Administration? Will you be posting the code here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom