• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Shot 50 rounds out of the 43 the other day with it attached......wouldn't even know it's there.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Not a brand, but taco style.
    Many kydex holsters are one piece, folded in front at the sight rail and secured by the tension screws. Like a taco shell. Instead of two pieces of kydex mated together by attachments.

:thumbsup:

There are a ton of companies that make them, they might not be the most comfortable for thicker or larger pistols, but they are cheap, secure, fast to draw from, and simple, they can be ideal for small skinny single stacks, and depending on clip placement and hardware can usually be carried with just about any belt carry method. Not sure what the "real" name of the design is, but most just call a pouch holster made from a single peice of material folded and secured in front of the trigger guard area a Taco.
    taco.jpg

taco1.jpg

taco2.jpg

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    You will notice lots are not fans of small of the back. I tried and quickly abandoned for many reasons already listed. I have settled on alien gear inside the waist ban. I like the comfort. Have a supertuck as well plus an assortment of others.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

dgall317

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2015
    Baltimore, MD
    Well I took your suggestion vgplayer and bought the same Galloway holster with UltiClip. I also took all of the many suggestions to STOP carry small of back. I am currently wearing at 4 o'clock with this new holster and so far it is working well.

Thanks to all for the advice, I knew I could count on everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom