come and take them

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 08.52.23.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 08.52.23.jpg
      74.5 KB · Views: 430

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Frosh would be the helpful Jew pushing the rest of us (Jews) into the trains ahead of himself. Most of us say Never Again, he’s the one that would ask When.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    In an effort to reduce the growing epidemic of trash in the oceans Frosh is giving all state employees a stainless steel spork*.

I read the email and laughed. He is going to import these ss sporks from china presumably and they will probably all come in plastic bags, thus creating more trash in an effort to reduce trash.

The asterisk was in the email...
    * a combination spoon/fork. Who the eff doesn't know what a spork is?

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    With absolute certainty - they will go after AR pistols in the next session. It doesn't matter to these folks whatever the statistics show - it happened in Ohio and that's justification enough for the anti's. For all of us, this constant barrage is exhausting as we all know it's not the weapon, it's the moron behind it... It's saddening that our society has these issues.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I guess if they become banned the silver lining is that they'll have no more reason to make us do a 77r on a stripped lower and wait 7 days. but wait, that would make sense and as Benjamin Franklin used to say "common sense aint so common"

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    Law or no law you will like it. somehow Black rifle Coffee has mine :) on their site, however add a few inches as this one has to be < 29"

2001_Mug_large.jpg

That's about how i want it to look. Probably go with a 9-10" barrel. Whatever i can get away with. Guess its time to gear up to start making brass.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    That's about how i want it to look. Probably go with a 9-10" barrel. Whatever i can get away with. Guess its time to gear up to start making brass.

Not to change the direction of this thread, there are many very good ones on this topic, I made my first 1K (jig and 12” chopsaw) and would strongly suggest buying them. Still finding brass necks in the shop some 5 years later lol.

In relation to this thread, important to remember to start with lower/lowers, before any new law crap, and hobby on from there.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I mean, this is the same group that talks about holding on and not turning their 30 round mags in if they become banned. What is the difference? Banned is banned.

If they ban your run of the mill standard old .556 hbar, will you turn yours in?

18wheeler

Mar 16, 2019
    Perryville
    I mean, this is the same group that talks about holding on and not turning their 30 round mags in if they become banned. What is the difference? Banned is banned.

If they ban .556 hbar, will you turn yours in?

That didn’t even make it to a committee last time someone proposed that nonsense. Let’s hope it stays that way. Not even in this state could an all out ban happen.

PS Brian Frosh must really suck at his job. Who the f*** keeps voting for this idiot?

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    That didn’t even make it to a committee last time someone proposed that nonsense. Let’s hope it stays that way. Not even in this state could an all out ban happen.

PS Brian Frosh must really suck at his job. Who the f*** keeps voting for this idiot?

I'm with you. But the downside for our side is that they only have to win 1 time. We have to win over and over and over and over.

Then they get their silly law.

How often are silly laws removed?

How many people can go buy a pencil barrel right now here in MD?
    I bet they could make a case that the heavy barrel is more accurate so should be banned.

for anyone thinking I just gave a talking point to the enemy, it's already one of their talking points. And it does not matter, they will come over and over until they get the result they are looking for. The question is will you turn yours in because some constitution breaking politician paid for by your tax dollars put ink to paper and said what you have can't be had?

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    In an effort to reduce the growing epidemic of trash in the oceans Frosh is giving all state employees a stainless steel spork*.

I read the email and laughed. He is going to import these ss sporks from china presumably and they will probably all come in plastic bags, thus creating more trash in an effort to reduce trash.

The asterisk was in the email...
    * a combination spoon/fork. Who the eff doesn't know what a spork is?

Wait, his answer to gun violence in Ohio is to ban AR pistols here.

And

His answer to ocean pollution is stainless steel sporks.

I am sensing a theme here....

His answer to the trade deficit will be everyone should grow flowers

And his answer to the mental health crisis will be that everyone should stand on their head on alternate Tuesdays.

Finally, he could spring for the titanium sporks? Cheap bastard.

kehvN

Dec 28, 2012
    Harford County
    I'm with you. But the downside for our side is that they only have to win 1 time. We have to win over and over and over and over.

Then they get their silly law.

How often are silly laws removed?

How many people can go buy a pencil barrel right now here in MD?
    I bet they could make a case that the heavy barrel is more accurate so should be banned.

for anyone thinking I just gave a talking point to the enemy, it's already one of their talking points. And it does not matter, they will come over and over until they get the result they are looking for. The question is will you turn yours in because some constitution breaking politician paid for by your tax dollars put ink to paper and said what you have can't be had?

The only way I see them justifying an all out ban is to give up on incorporation doctrine - and they can't do that because they lose all of the other federal amendments that they hide behind.

Also, anyone who looks at a plastic cup and plastic straw, and in an effort to reduce the amount of plastic of said "system" suggests a paper straw...that logic is beyond me. A paper straw used in a plastic cup is beyond moronic.

Speaking of silly...training requirements. Aren't training requirements for a gun permit silly? Training only makes you more lethal.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The only way I see them justifying an all out ban is to give up on incorporation doctrine - and they can't do that because they lose all of the other federal amendments that they hide behind.

Also, anyone who looks at a plastic cup and plastic straw, and in an effort to reduce the amount of plastic of said "system" suggests a paper straw...that logic is beyond me. A paper straw used in a plastic cup is beyond moronic.

Speaking of silly...training requirements. Aren't training requirements for a gun permit silly? Training only makes you more lethal.

Unfortunately, that is what we always battle in Annapolis...where the morons run the show. Even though the sponsor of the bill made an ass of himself in committee, they justified and damn near passed an all out ban on AR15 rifles last year by removing the HBAR exemption from FSA2013. They absolutely will try again this year. Now that they know AR pistols exist, they'll be after them, too.

"Beyond moronic" describes about half the country...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom