Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    looking to pick up a couple tins.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Hafer's had some tins for prices that are reasonable in today's market as of 5-6 weeks ago. I bought an M91/30 and a tin of food for it, and they made me a great deal on the package.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    There is a 1941 Izzy 91/30 with accessories at IP, Tyler Firearms. It includes over 800 rounds of ammo (640 surplus, the rest is SP of various weights). It also includes a Lee reloading die set, a Brass Stacker mount with a scout scope, a 50 round bandolier, an ATI Monte Carlo stock, bayonet, and the original furniture. The bolt and receiver have matching serial numbers. The whole package is $400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    There is 1941 an Izzy 91/30 with accessories at IP, Tyler Firearms. It includes over 800 rounds of ammo (640 surplus, the rest is SP of various weights). It also includes a Lee reloading die set, a Brass Stacker mount with a scout scope, a 50 round bandolier, an ATI Monte Carlo stock, and the original furniture. The bolt and receiver have matching serial numbers. The whole package is $400.

Wow, that is a pretty amazing deal.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    There is a 1941 Izzy 91/30 with accessories at IP, Tyler Firearms. It includes over 800 rounds of ammo (640 surplus, the rest is SP of various weights). It also includes a Lee reloading die set, a Brass Stacker mount with a scout scope, a 50 round bandolier, an ATI Monte Carlo stock, bayonet, and the original furniture. The bolt and receiver have matching serial numbers. The whole package is $400.

Now that's a deal, press, Ammo, stock, plus extras the rifle just icing on top! :rolleyes: Your getting the Rifle free. Two 440 round tins goes for $300 the stock $100-$150 Brass stackers mount runs $25-$35. Very nice deal :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom