• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I have had a wish list of revolvers that I want. I have also been putting it off in the past trying to be a "responsible adult", I know I know, I cringe every time I say it. I was telling the wife about one of the guns on my list and she said I should get it, to wit, I replied something to the effect of it not being a need right now and the kids need (insert shit that kids need here). Well to my surprise she told me I should just get, then added that I wasn't getting any younger. So I bought it, and while at the shop I saw a few items on my list. I think I found the next one to purchase fellas. Her she is in all of her glorious beauty...

http://www.ruger.com/products/vaqueroBisley/specSheets/5130.html

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    We need a boner emoticon! Love those vaq's.

AGREED!!!!!! When I held that gun in my hands, it just...well, spoke to me...it said BUY ME DAMMIT!!!!!!!! Wes is a real prick too, he wouldn't put it back on the rack, just left it there in front of me. I put it down, determined not to pick it up but was not very successful. I must have picked that gun up 20 times, no exaggerating on that number.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    You know it when you see it. I bought 2 of my last three new pistols like that. Both Rugers...first an LCR then a few years later a Ruger CMD. I saw each and knew it was worth a lookie see.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Awesome revolver, have owned 2 old model and a new model, polished stainless is the only way to fly. The Bisley grip is way more comfortable than you would think.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I been thinkin all night....and I think I may go put a deposit on that freakin gun. Going to be out of town all weekend, but it may happen next week.

Last edited:

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    shiny-new-toy.jpg

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Check out and handle a few Blackhawk .357's and .357/9mm convertibles before you buy. Years ago, I used to love the Vaquero until I bought my first Blackhawk. Now, I have a growing Blackhawk collection and no Vaqueros.

By far my favorite of the Blackhawks I own is this one: http://ruger.com/products/newModelBlackhawkConvertible/specSheets/5243.html. It handles beautifully and packs a wallop.

Yeah, I saw that one too....

All of yall are just bad frickin influences. Not one of you tried to talk me out of buying this pistol, no one even asked why I needed it. Yall suck.....:mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Very nice! I'm glad I haven't gotten into these (yet) because I'd like to have something in my collection that shoots .45 LC. SA revolvers are works of art from a bygone era that would be too easy to get obsessed over and you've got a real beauty there. Enjoy it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Very nice! I'm glad I haven't gotten into these (yet) because I'd like to have something in my collection that shoots .45 LC. SA revolvers are works of art from a bygone era that would be too easy to get obsessed over and you've got a real beauty there. Enjoy it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed! I am hoping to add a .45LC to the family as well. I'll take some of them in .357 mag if I have to, I'll just shoot .38 spl in them.

The trigger on this gun is like butter, very smooth. I am kicking my self for waiting so long to start getting into revolvers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom