• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    At the Frederick Fairgrounds off I-70 exit 55 and 56. Put on by Silverado.

Sat 9am-5pm
    Sun 9am-3pm

$1 off admission coupons are available.

Always a good time!!:party29:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Come visit the MSI booth. Better yet volunteer for the MSI boith. First timers welcomed and encouraged.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I thinks its the same weekend as the Lebanon, Pa show. For me the distances are almost the same, but the drive to Lebanon takes longer. Although I think Frederick is a bigger show, I've always liked Lebanon on Saturday, and its only a short distance to Shyda's Gun shop (not open on Sunday). I've made some purchases at Shyda's at better than show prices. The food at the Lebanon show is really good and at reasonable prices, too. The ideal weekend for me would be a full tank of gas, a fairly large "gun show wallet," with Lebanon Saturday, Frederick Sunday.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I thinks its the same weekend as the Lebanon, Pa show. For me the distances are almost the same, but the drive to Lebanon takes longer. Although I think Frederick is a bigger show, I've always liked Lebanon on Saturday, and its only a short distance to Shyda's Gun shop (not open on Sunday). I've made some purchases at Shyda's at better than show prices. The food at the Lebanon show is really good and at reasonable prices, too. The ideal weekend for me would be a full tank of gas, a fairly large "gun show wallet," with Lebanon Saturday, Frederick Sunday.

You've got the show order backwards ;)
    You buy a gun at Frederick Saturday then mosey up to PA Sunday for standard capacity mags.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lebanon sounds cool but it's a 2 hour drive for me. There and back is a whole afternoon shot. I think I'll be in Fredneck.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Yeah, gotta watch anything you pull out of your wallet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RIP Lou. He added the "Obama and O'Malley" and he has such little respect for Marty that he spelled his name wrong :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpg
      IMG_2310.jpg
      96.3 KB · Views: 734

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Fidelity and I will be hosting the MSI Rave Event at our booth Saturday morning at the Frederick show. DC-W will be holding down the fort in the afternoon with Elizabeth B and deMountjoie. Stop by and say hey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom