• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    I would be up for supping with the brethren before hand, or depending on schedules, grabbing an adult beverage afterwards.

Well let us know. I have all day free tomorrow. Not sure if I can do Tuesday. I might be on kid detail depending on wife.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    A pre-game meal sounds like a great idea! I nominate the new Mission BBQ--now occupying the old Stevens Hardware store-- at the Annapolis City Dock.

We want everyone in place at Lawyer's Mall by about 7:15 if possible so, if all agree, let's meet-up at Mission BBQ at 5:45pm - 6pm. There is metered parking all around the new Mission BBQ.

And yes, let's reserve the big Holster Parade for Deplorables Tuesday, Feb. 7th. We are more likely to garner press photos if we are unique with this presentation, rather than routine.

Here is the plan for Monday Night, our first of our "Man Up Mondays!":

The first "Man Up Monday" will be Monday night, January 30th-- the night before the MOMS DEMANDING ACTION hold their big rally to shriek for more infringements on YOUR 2nd Amendment. Again, it is a great opportunity for people locked into day jobs to punch their ticket for the Patriot Picket program after work.

Just form up with us on the sidewalk at Lawyer's Mall (College Avenue @ Bladen Street) by 7:30pm. Choose one of our Patriot Picket signs to hold that appeals or you, or bring your own sign.

Lots of FREE parking on College Avenue and in the residential neighborhood across from St. John's College.

Come see how great it is to hangout with people fired-up about fighting for 2A--and you don't miss work!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bit late to try and set a presser now.

Not to worry. The press loves the adorable MOMs and their stroller kiddies, so they will show. They will probably try to find a way to ignore us, but if they see one news outlet paying attention to the Patriot Picket, it might shame them into covering the "other side of the story".

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    For those just tuning in:

I'm trying to find out if anyone is going to Annapolis for the 1:00 PM bill introduction on Tuesday. And I don't see that here. Unfortunately, I had to read posts where a bunch of people are bickering Is there anything going on Tuesday?.

Tuesday Jan. 31st, MOMS DEMANDING ACTION will hold their LOBBY DAY EVENT at the Statehouse at all morning. THE PATRIOT PICKET WILL BE THERE TO CONFRONT THEIR STUPIDITY WITH FACTS, SO JOIN US! As always, you can grab a Patriot Picket sign or bring one of your own.

FOR THOSE THAT CAN COME EARLY: We will take our signs back to Rowe Blvd and Taylor Avenue for the first time in 2017 to catch the eyeballs of the many MOMS DEMANDING ACTION streaming in to the State Capitol for their Lobby Day Event. We will start that action at 7am Tuesday morning on Rowe Boulevard @ Taylor Street. This is a great opportunity for people to join in, and still able to be at work around 9am. Free parking is available at the Graul's Market lot at that intersection. At that hour the store is not open.

After 9am we will switch over to Lawyer's Mall to confront them with our signs there.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN JOIN THE ACTION MID-MORNING: On Tuesday morning Jan. 31st, we will definitely be in place by 10:30am at Lawyer's Mall. At that time, the MOMs will be forming up and the Maryland Senate will also be crossing the street to get to their session so they are our audience too!

AT 11:45am the MOMs will rally at Lawyer's Mall and we expect to be pushed across the street by the Maryland Capitol Police, but with our signs and 1st Amendment rights, WE WILL BE SEEN AND HEARD.

So basically, our core group will be conducting the Patriot Picket between 7am and 12:30pm on Tuesday. Feel free to jump in for any part of Tuesday's action.

For those that can be in the room for the bill introduction at 1pm, COME ON DOWN!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    So to be clear, you are doing this every Monday evening during the session?

This week and next are no bueno, but I'll make a trip or two down when things get hotted up a bit!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So to be clear, you are doing this every Monday evening during the session?

This week and next are no bueno, but I'll make a trip or two down when things get hotted up a bit!

Yup, all the way through the end of the session in April. It should be a much more convenient time for folks with day jobs to join in on.

Don't worry about signs --we have plenty of them. We just need our MDS patriots to show up and join the picket.

We start no later than 7:30 PM to catch the legislators who walk across the street from their buildings to attend their legislative session at 8 o'clock. Monday is the only day of the week when they have a night session.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Video machine warming up ...

No later than 7:30pm, so as the catch the lawmakers crossing the street in front of us at 8pm...

Many thanks to Patriot Picket Co-Captain Stoveman for building our unbelievably cool Patriot Picket and DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY Facebook pages!

Here is The DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/359336414442732/?active_tab=discussion

Here is the DEPLORABLE 2A RALLY home page:

https://www.facebook.com/deplorablestuesday/

Here is THE PATRIOT PICKET home page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Patriot-Picket-585466884997397/?fref=ts

And ready to post to Stovemsn's pages of Faces.

Take LOTS of pictures and videos I will weave them to a Prince song by The Bangles.

And make the GA just a little MANIC ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Can you grab video from a FB Live feed?

Can do ... Give me some setup time and a pointer.

If you have a video up already. I can get it setup ahead of time and ready when you start to roll live.

"It's just another Man-Up Monday !!!"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Fresh horses and reinforcements coming over the hill for tonight's pre-game warm-up as we prepare to face-off against MOMS DEMANDING ACTION tomorrow. (See below)

The MOM's LOBBY DAY EVENT IS tomorrow from 8am, including their 11:45am press conference, to the 1pm roll out of the Campus Firearm Ban legislative proposal.

Join us tonight and tomorrow anytime for as much time as you can volunteer. We've got the signs if you've got the time.

Attachments

• IMG_6581.jpg
      IMG_6581.jpg
      108.7 KB · Views: 173

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads