• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Germantown and Mount airy are cleaned out. Apologies to the gentleman who is right behind me on the .223 But I did leave them half of what was left instead of taking it all when he was asking for it. They have some 50 round boxes of Winchester Steelcase and Winchester white box that are in pretty deep discount also. That’s at Mount airy but they had only a handful of boxes when I left

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    A correction to that. Germantown has a bunch of 40s&w and some .45 acp at what might be good prices, but the prices aren’t marked on the shelves. They had by far the deepest discounts $11 for a box of 250 UMC 9mm!!!

All gone when I got there.

Mt airy also has 40s&w at a good price and I think some 45 left. Their prices ARE marked on the shelf.

Germantown was max 4 boxes of each per customer and sold out all the good stuff last night. My airy no limit and the lady said a cop came by and bought nearly everything last night. She stocked the last
    Of the stuff fist thing this morning and 3 or 4 guys cleaned them out this morning before I got there.

Total haul wasn’t bad, but not as much I had hoped was left of course and other than the 38sp 4 boxes that were left at Germantown and one 20rnd box of Remington golden Sabre nothing else was stupid cheap. Just mostly really cheap.

Attachments

• 702C19E7-4C88-445D-9CA0-295958012697.jpg
      702C19E7-4C88-445D-9CA0-295958012697.jpg
      100.1 KB · Views: 447

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    When I was talking to the staff this morning, they said that all the ammo has to be gone by the 30th. I didnt think to ask if they were getting anymore in.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Talked to a department manager this morning. A second wave of clearance pricing in coming in the next two weeks.

If you hear or see, or anyone else for that matter!, that WM gets a second shipment in later this month let us know.

PM me first and give me a few hours warning though :D I kid, I kid. Anyone know when Walmart does get shipments? I feel like I remember someone saying ages ago it was Tuesdays and they stock overnight or something like that.

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    I hit all the Glen Burnie Walmart’s and the Quarterfield rd and the only one that had any clearance was QF and the guy in front of me must’ve bought a whole cart worth of Federal 45acp in the red 200 rd boxes and a bunch of other stuff. The East Ordnance one wasn’t participating and the guy seemed to be annoyed at the amount of people that had bothered him asking today.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    The sporting goods guy at the Walmart on Guilford Drive in Frederick told me this morning the company said all handgun, .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 and 7.62x39 ammunition will be off the shelves by the end of the month. All they will carry after that is .22LR, long gun hunting and shotgun ammunition. Anything that a handgun or an "evil" black rifle uses will no longer be carried.

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    The sporting goods guy at the Walmart on Guilford Drive in Frederick told me this morning the company said all handgun, .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 and 7.62x39 ammunition will be off the shelves by the end of the month. All they will carry after that is .22LR, long gun hunting and shotgun ammunition. Anything that a handgun or an "evil" black rifle uses will no longer be carried.

It never made sense to me the way they were handling this decision that was based on “principle.” If it was that principles of a decision why not just pull it off the shelf at the start? Oh that’s right...that would cost money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Hampstead Walmart has Rem 223 50 rd boxes a boatload of .40 and a bunch of aluminum 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    There’s threads in the WC, etc. might be good to consolidate to save people time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom