Any squirrel hunters here? Need removal help.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    I’ve got 5 acres out back that are simply overrun with squirrels. They need to be cut back. Why? Because i’d like to get more than one pear off my trees this season. Also, they cause me a fair amount of grief in my garden, especially during planting time.

Of course I could just bring a scoped suppressed rimfire with me on stand while deer hunting and exterminate them myself but that is a waste as i don't feel like bothering with them to eat them. I’d much rather someone who will use them harvest them. I think Mepps still buys tails too.

So, here is the deal, i am just outside of Brunswick. Lots of new houses around the perimeter so shotgun only please. A .410 would be ideal. I’ll loan you one with shells included if you need. Perfect opportunity to get a kid into hunting.

You are welcome to use one of the many tree stands but you must use a safety harness if you do so. Must have valid MD hunting license.

If you want, I can stick you in a tree stand first thing in the morning and you will have no problem limiting out quickly. Of just creep around and John Wick them. Whatever you want.

Drop me a PM if interested.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    since they've been doing a full assault on my garage (eating thru soffit, fascia, etc), i've thinned a few out here, .22 rifle with suppressor.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I’m interested but will defer to any father son first! I’ll shoot you a PM once i get back and can check available dates with the wife

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    With 5 acres you’ll need more than one limit, even with two shooters. If you aren’t satisfied with the cull after everyone is finished feel free to send me a pm.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    If others fall though, I’d love to take my son to your place to hunt squirrels. Of course I’d like to wait until mid January, when deer season is over, if that’s fine with you. We hunt and eat squirrels often, and live close to you.
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom