• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    There is justice. I hope they turn her into a turn out queen down at MCI-W. She can rot.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yeah, because 21 year old girls are such logical creatures and act like grown ups. They think straight all the time and their actions make perfect sense. Emotion never enters into the equation when they are considering their petty wants and desires against another individual's rights or needs. Just read her statements during the trial and you'll see exactly the maturity level you're dealing with. You can't apply reason when you are dealing with someone like her.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    For anyone interested, there’s a new podcast out that details this event. Search for Mared & Karen, WVU Coed Murders on iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• 8D11C8DD-745C-4782-96F1-B19949ABCA95.jpg
      8D11C8DD-745C-4782-96F1-B19949ABCA95.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 547

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    I listened to the whole thing. I won't give spoilers away, but he was no boy scout, and she is wacked.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Are you a boy scout?? We all have our demons. Alex was no different than you or me and you can't believe everything you read or hear. Do your demons warrant death my friend? I know mine do not...….nor did Alex's. His murderer will be eligible for parole in 2033. I thank God I'll be too old and feeble to hold malice when that time comes.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Thank you for your thoughts sir. Yes, he was, and yes he was. He was a good young man and a loved son in one of the best families I've ever had the privilege to spend part of this life with. True, he suffered from some of the same frailties buried in each and every human on this planet but he deserved far better than the end he was dealt. I know I'm a better human being because of him and his larger family. That's all I have to say about this. I really just wish this thread would be closed and go away.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    Just listened to the podcast. It was very interesting. I have my own thoughts and conclusions but will keep them to myself. Thanks for mentioning the podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom