• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    Received my Hunter Education Certificate in September and learning that hunting is a year round activity where I must scout and shoot in the summer to hunt in the fall and winter. Would love to get into competitive shooting if there is a beginner level, and I have no problem taking my soon to be 50 year old self out on the range and competing against kids because we are at the same level and I will be out there to win!!!!!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join our fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

IMG_0191.jpg

Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !

Do you have previous firearms experience , prior to your recent foray into hunting ?

Are you initially on rifle, shotgun, or handgun ? Or combination ?

Do you have specific flavors of Competition that have your attention , or open to various options ?

Have you taken, or open to training beyond what has so far been required by Hunter Safety, or DC g'ovt ?

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    Welcome !

Do you have previous firearms experience , prior to your recent foray into hunting ?

Are you initially on rifle, shotgun, or handgun ? Or combination ?

Do you have specific flavors of Competition that have your attention , or open to various options ?

Have you taken, or open to training beyond what has so far been required by Hunter Safety, or DC g'ovt ?

1 Other than just shooting at random stuff during my kid days in the summer when I went to the country no
    2 Combo
    3 Dont know much about it so open to it all
    4 More than likely

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    New shooter from D.C! :lol: You here that, that's the sound of DC Metro on their way to your house to arrest you for possession! :cop:

Just kidding! Welcome to MDS! Hope you find it educational and most certainly, entertaining! :popcorn:

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    New shooter from D.C! :lol: You here that, that's the sound of DC Metro on their way to your house to arrest you for possession! :cop:

Just kidding! Welcome to MDS! Hope you find it educational and most certainly, entertaining! :popcorn:

LOL but not very funny considering DC Metropolitan served a no knock warrant on me about 10 years ago looking for someone who got arrested on a drug and weapon related charge and somehow used my address that I had been living in since 1999. Still a little jumpy to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom