• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Meh. I opened carried at the one in Loveland today. Manager asked if I like my P30. He mentioned this corporate statement and I asked if he wanted me to drop my gun back at my truck. Said he "honesty could care less". I guess they can set policies but franchise owners and managers disregard them. (At their own peril). Ill just conceal at chipotle, Id hate to see such a cool manager to get busted in the event of some higher up stopping by or something.

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The OC yahoos put Chipotle in a no win situation. No one really wants to take their kid to a restaurant with a bunch of goofs with ARs slung over their shoulder.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    The OC yahoos put Chipotle in a no win situation. No one really wants to take their kid to a restaurant with a bunch of goofs with ARs slung over their shoulder.

Not even me, and as pro 2A as I can get. I'm just anti yahoo and goofs.

This is why we cant have nice laws.....

Attachments

• gunschipotle.jpg
      gunschipotle.jpg
      92.5 KB · Views: 998
    Last edited:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    When are these people going to realize, THESE PLACES ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE 2A BATTLE.

Starbucks just wants to sell coffee, Chipotle just wanted to sell burritos. We have to stop making battlegrounds in places that don't want to be battlegrounds.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If I were trying to run a restaurant, I wouldn't want a couple of idiots with AR's coming in. It scares other paying customers away. I am obviously very pro-2A. If I were in a restaurant and 2 guys walked in with AR's, I'd be out of there. It's not normal. Open carrying handguns I have no problem with.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    If I were trying to run a restaurant, I wouldn't want a couple of idiots with AR's coming in. It scares other paying customers away. I am obviously very pro-2A. If I were in a restaurant and 2 guys walked in with AR's, I'd be out of there. It's not normal. Open carrying handguns I have no problem with.

Im writing a letter to MSI about YOU. You have shown your antigun colors! Traitor!

Burn the witch!

:D

Drakos

Outta Control
    Dec 25, 2010
    Goofs...last thing I want to is go eat a peaceful dinner with fools like this in the same place...

I get it, they are pro 2A and want to demontrate, but in the long run, the rest of the public sees them as extremist nut jobs and then paints us all with the same brush...

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    Ehh, Chipolte and their increase in prices too...Greed and ignorance.

In the meantime, Wafflehouse is on the "No Gun" bandwagon also.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Im writing a letter to MSI about YOU. You have shown your antigun colors! Traitor!

Burn the witch!

:D

But save the hair!!!

I have no problem with OC, but there is a time and a place for everything. And Chipotle at lunch time doesn't strike as the time or the place.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I have been saying and thinking this for a long time.

People need to think about the kind of message they are conveying and how what they are proposing to do will convey that point. Open carrying in stores in an obtrusive manor just builds dislike and resentment for the very rights we are trying to protect.

It doesn't matter that its legal.

Its STUPID.

I am not afraid, I care how we look to those who vote on my ability to continue exercising my rights.

Make unwritten law to police our own before policy is written that polices our own in unwanted ways. Keeping quiet because some douche has the right idea in his heart doesn't excuse us from telling them they are doing it wrong.

I can't say enough clubs and individuals need to police our own.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Not even me, and as pro 2A as I can get. I'm just anti yahoo and goofs.

This is why we cant have nice laws.....

Wow. What a bunch of douches. That shit makes me sad to be associated "the movement". It's those people that need to go. The shopping center I was at is dog friendly and gun friendly. They have monthly shows their. I guarantee some yahoos will do some stupid shit to screw it up.

The nerds in that picture were looking for facebook comments and nothing more. Kids who buy guns to be "cool".

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

If I were trying to run a restaurant, I wouldn't want those two dweebs coming in, even without guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom