• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    My wife has got me on lockdown and i dont want another divorce so i am playing by the rules and no more puchases. With that said, she agreed anything that was ordered before the agreement is still ok to get. So this will be my last score for a while. Bills need to be paid. 2 kids braces bills, wife laser eye surgery bill, and some other items needs to be addressed.

Seems like you were able to at least get a good amount of toys in before the agreement. How long will said agreement last?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    It's not $0.30/round, but Lucky Gunner has 9mm Mak in stock, just ordered some.

Starts out $0.33/round but with shipping ends up more like $0.40 depending on how many boxes you buy.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Wideners has Zastava Factory new M57 mags for $25. This a good deal? Just got one of these and really haven't looked to hard for an extra mag.

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100000331&dir=625|629

INCREDIBLE FIND !

1st Time Ever ! BRAND NEW Yugo M-57 9 round Magazines. These are Genuine, Arsenal Manufactured, NEVER ISSUED spare magazines for the Yugo M-57 - 7.62x25 Tokarev Pistols. This is a small lot of NEW Factory magazines that have never been issued, not an aftermarket magazine, but FACTORY NEW ZASTAVA MANUFACTURED magazines, 1st RUN QUALITY STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    9mm Mak, both corrosive and non-corrosive, reloadable ($0.47-0.50/round); .380 non-corrosive, reloadable ($0.50/round); bulk purchases only, 240-1500 rounds; available at Samco Global Arms

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    I've shot Tula steel cased 9mm at On Target several times without issue. Nobody asked to inspect my ammo and I read nothing about steel cased ammo in their rules. It's not like the casing has anything to do with the projectile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom