• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Well it looks like I might be getting added to the list of ones to escape MD. Wednesday the 21st my transfer to my PA office got approved and Friday the 23 I put in an offer on a house. The house is on 6 acres and costs the same as my current house one 1/3 of an acre. Best part is I have avoided getting my HQL and now that I'm moving to a freer state my wife and I will be spending our money there on a few new firearm purchases.

Silly question: Are you taking that Tempest with you? :lol2:

What engine is in it? Trans? Oops, never mind, don’t wanna get the thread off track — Congratulations and Best o’ Success, always!

(Seriously, let me know if you post up any pics of that in the thread on MDS members’ rides). :party29:

AirCav73

Mar 19, 2011
    North Carolina
    We also never looked back. We lived in Maryland (Crofton) from 1988 to 2017 (a lot of changes over the years). Children graduated from Anne Arundel schools and UMBC and AACC. Retired to eastern North Carolina and enjoying every day.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Living in Virginia has its plusses and negatives but I will never get totally used to seeing an open carry firearm on anyone's person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom