• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    well they posted the remaining inventory on FB. no handguns. mostly shotguns. idk, even the sale prices look ridiculous to me.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Screw him and his sale. Good riddance. I'd rather spend my money at a shop that appreciates my business.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    L
    O
    L

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-134526_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg
      Screenshot_20210916-134526_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg
      49 KB · Views: 352

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    whatever

In fairness , the situation in post #21 about early release was NOT unique to Fox . It was delibertly manipulated by the State on multiple levelsl , dynamically moving over time , and responses by retailers was approx evenly 1/3 , 1/3 , 1/3 .

not the point. We were at the Howard County show and his arrogance was on point. I guess what they say you are what you eat. He is a big D.

After it was shown that it was ok to do so with the seven day wait thing. He doubled down, even knowing the rule and really treated people like crap.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I love that guy. Narcissistic personality disorder.

I remember the ridiculous pic someone posted of him, with his look-at-me boot propped on the bumper of his F350. Other than his attitude and questionable style choices, what was his claim to fame MDS notoriety?

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    He could not have been the smartest businessman. Just treat people, customers with decency and respect. The way you should. Offer a good product for a good price and the rest should workout.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I remember the ridiculous pic someone posted of him, with his look-at-me boot propped on the bumper of his F350. Other than his attitude and questionable style choices, what was his claim to fame MDS notoriety?

:innocent0

attachment.php

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

He made an ass of himself here as UNCommon Arms, IIRC.

He also did a memorable testimony in Annapolis in 2013 where he was telling the legislators that he was an expert in everything from Constitutional law to goat felching. Even the legislators were laughing at what an ass he was. Great boots.

Check out his LinkedIn: EXPERT!!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/uncommon

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    exactly

He could not have been the smartest businessman. Just treat people, customers with decency and respect. The way you should. Offer a good product for a good price and the rest should workout.

I have purchased things a little more expensive from places because the customer service and how nice the people were.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I have purchased things a little more expensive from places because the customer service and how nice the people were.

That's particularly important in the firearms world. While it's great getting the best deals via the internet, when you can't fix the problem your having with a trigger, or you sheared off a screw trying to mount scope rings, where are you going turn when all the brick and mortars have gone **** up? On top of that being able to handle or look through something, or heaven forbid actual consultation, can be key parts of the buying process.

I've gotten low cost and no cost gunsmithing services because I'm a loyal customer. Strangers just wandering in off the street? Not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom