• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    My Ruger PCC was giving me fits when using Glock mags. FDEs every 3-4 rounds. The only way to get a new one is to order from Ruger. They've been out of stock for a while. On a whim today, I checked their web site, https://shopruger.com/Ruger-PC-Carbine-Magazine-Well-Insert-Assembly-Glock/productinfo/90654/ . Boom, in stock. I ordered two. Now they need to make a pencil barreled version of it so I can hit GM in Steel Challenge :lol2:

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    My Ruger PCC was giving me fits when using Glock mags. FDEs every 3-4 rounds. The only way to get a new one is to order from Ruger. They've been out of stock for a while. On a whim today, I checked their web site, https://shopruger.com/Ruger-PC-Carbine-Magazine-Well-Insert-Assembly-Glock/productinfo/90654/ . Boom, in stock. I ordered two. Now they need to make a pencil barreled version of it so I can hit GM in Steel Challenge :lol2:

Think I saw a few on the rack behind the counter at Clark Bros. in Warrenton today.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Interesting. For the last two months I’ve been on dozens of websites’ “Receive Notice When Back In Stock” for 15-22 25-rd mags and all of a a sudden this afternoon / evening my Inbox has exploded with “In Stock Alerts” on those mags.

Wondering if I should remember this time o’ year for items I am on the hunt for in 2022 ….

Sirex