• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    PSA is really weird about what they'll ship to MD unless an FFL with an account orders it- then they'll ship anything.

ETA- As stated above, they will ship stripped lowers to your FFL, but not completed lowers or complete AR's. An FFL with a PSA account has to order them.

That's a good point.

Now that I think about it, all of the FFL's were on PSA's preferred list. I consider that a "best practice" when ordering off of any firearms website (to stick to their preferred dealer list).

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    :thumbsup: I did not check LaRue’s website as Ive TRIED to give LaRue my $ numerous times now; and each time, they allow me to put products in my cart and literally COMPLETE THE SALE, only to send me an email later that day or (more often) the next telling me the item is (was all along) actually OOS and my $ has been placed in “back order” status. First time I thought “shame on thee” but, twice after that I realized “shame on ME.” :sad20: Last time was last winter and I haven’t gone back since

Shame as they do make a game changer of an assembly (and for half the price of “G” assemblies …)

I’m circling back cuz it’s the right thing to do and not about the PSA lowers this thread is / was about but about LaRue trigger availability(ies).

The CMC 2-1/2lb drop-ins I had on hand and originally intended to go into these PSA a lower / DelTon upper combos are Schuhweeeeeeet :party29: but alas, do not reset as forcefully as a I like in my center fire semi-autos … they are now residing in each of the 4 S&W MP15-22’s in our family ….

So, I checked LaRues website and saw they were running a special on MBT-2S *flat* bow trigger assemblies ($87 now back up to $118) but, due to issues ive already puked up, I decided to call LaRue and related the problem ive had in the past with putting items in my cart and completing an order only to receive a “backorder status” the next day.

The employee was very helpful and said he’d personally ensure the *flat* bow MBT assemblies I had just ordered online would get packaged and in the mail to me. (They arrive tomorrow, btw)

But, here’s the punchline: he also related that the same trigger assembly in *curved* trigger bow variation is, “at a minimum, 10-12 weeks out.”

10-12 weeks, wow. At least their website does not show them as in stock but still, 3 months out …. Dayummm!

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

Attachments

• 69A390E2-0462-48F8-813A-E786E505249D.jpg
      69A390E2-0462-48F8-813A-E786E505249D.jpg
      50.4 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics