• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    And one of the people shot was an off duty female dc po po. Open drugs and drinking on the street and most had guns- i know all had their dc permits. Lol. Not look good for this chick. Guess dc cops like lorton guards. Only difference between them and the criminals is that they have not been caught yet

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They need to build some shooting venues for these permit holders to shoot in the DC area . So 21 people won't be shot

I know they were not permit holders ...

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    And one of the people shot was an off duty female dc po po. Open drugs and drinking on the street and most had guns- i know all had their dc permits. Lol. Not look good for this chick. Guess dc cops like lorton guards. Only difference between them and the criminals is that they have not been caught yet

DC is where people go when they get denied everywhere else. Knew one cop that fled from the police years ago in another state on a motorcycle and got caught. He got turned down by every department he applied for until DC welcomed him in. Another ex-dc cop stole some cds from my car years ago. Come to find out he got fired for stealing computers from his department. About 10 years ago i worked for a dc cop at his house. He just moved to the area and became a dc cop because they were fine with his tatoos. He was a cool guy. He told me "screw this place, im moving back out west. This department isnt for me". He didnt elaborate any farther.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    So this party was going on for 4hrs when the shooting started. I guess laws only get enforced sort of here and there.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

Don't know the truth of this yet is I won't condemn her but it does look bad for her to be there.

The MPD had a mass hiring in the late '60s...no one happened to think in twenty years there would be a lot of retirements pending so they were unprepared and recruiting was behind the needs. It was very short sided thinking on the part of MPD upper echelon and the DC government. So what did they do? They mass hired recruits and only did cursory background checks if any and then were surprised when in the early to mid-'90s many of these rookies were arrested for drug offenses among others.

This is about to be repeated around the country for a different reason...many law enforcement officers are retiring or quitting due to the civil unrest targeting them...and the cities and other jurisdictions experiencing this will be paying the price for years to come...a shrinking base of recruits to choose from and "reforms" that are harmful to the public in the long run.

The Leftists will be reaping what they sow.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Don't know the truth of this yet is I won't condemn her but it does look bad for her to be there.

The MPD had a mass hiring in the late '60s...no one happened to think in twenty years there would be a lot of retirements pending so they were unprepared and recruiting was behind the needs. It was very short sided thinking on the part of MPD upper echelon and the DC government. So what did they do? They mass hired recruits and only did cursory background checks if any and then were surprised when in the early to mid-'90s many of these rookies were arrested for drug offenses among others.

This is about to be repeated around the country for a different reason...many law enforcement officers are retiring or quitting due to the civil unrest targeting them...and the cities and other jurisdictions experiencing this will be paying the price for years to come...a shrinking base of recruits to choose from and "reforms" that are harmful to the public in the long run.

The Leftists will be reaping what they sow.

She’s brand new, not a grizzled vet. While i don’t like that she was there the odds are 375 of the 400 party attendees were good regular people just having fun. Again i don’t like that she was there, as i know the area well, but we can’t condem her for being there.

I used to have property in Federalsburg, MD and the closest place to have a drink was a 1%er biker bar. So I’d go in and drink. Never had any issues and didn’t lie about my profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom