• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The current level and the trend of per capita gun ownership in the USA is as diverse as the number of surveys on the subject and who paid for those surveys. I personally find it difficult to believe that the spike in firearms purchases since Obama took office is attributable only to gun owners buying more guns.

Only is a very determinate word. Would you argue the majority is attributable? My wife and I both own guns. Plenty of guns for the neighbors. Knowing the neighbors probably only two homes with guns on a 12 house block.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Just spoke with a youngin' at Freestate. First time at a range and he brought a girl with him. They had a good safe time.

I handed the young man a card for MSI ;)

As a matter of fact, the range was packed when I got there at 1945. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for a lane. It was literally a mix of races, ages, and genders in there. Very few of the lanes had renters on them. Truly awesome.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Just spoke with a youngin' at Freestate. First time at a range and he brought a girl with him. They had a good safe time.

As a matter of fact, the range was packed when I got there at 1945. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for a lane. It was literally a mix of races, ages, and genders in there. Very few of the lanes had renters on them. Truly awesome.

A youngin' you say.. you think taking like that makes you look older :lol2:

I know you you look like maybe 12 :lol2:

So this youngin ...was he at least of age..;)

Just funin..with you youngin'

Btw I have some ideas for our video / poster board set up..

I am working on some photos we can use..

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I think that support for gun control is peaking. What are you guys talking about?!

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore

Yep. Taking a girl to the range is a great date.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I think that support for gun control is peaking. What are you guys talking about?!

Peaking ??? Like a 'turtle head' ?

Oh, that's 'poking' ...
    Poking, peaking, what's the difference ? Liberals who promote gun-control think that they can pick up a turd by the clean end while simultaneously holding their nose.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Cool. Knowing you, I thought by "youngin'" you were using some slang; now I understand he was just younger than you. We are all children in Gods eyes. :)

Hey, you and DC-W have met, know one another right? I'm sure. Much respect to you both.

We need to put a "we are MSI" slideshow together so it can play at all of the MSI booths around the state.

Yep. Taking a girl to the range is a great date.

There's a good joke in there somewhere. Either way, rings true!

FunInMD

Jul 18, 2015
    Seeing an article like this on main stream Meet The Press is nice.

Being a newb to the community, I needed to use Google to inform me what Fudd meant and had to chuckle when I found it. I'll admit, that's how I recently decided to pick up a 12 gauge and a .22. Because it looked fun to go plinking and break some clays as well as the the fact that the slew of gun owners I know are good folks (and not crazy). But since then, I have been more tuned in to the 2A discussion (especially with the spat of terrible news stories).

So I guess what I'm saying is that it's one big community, Fudd and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom