• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I am trying to find out if anyone around Frederick has a .50 beowulf Ar or complete upper. I have a friend in Canada who has designed a polymer five round mag specifically marked for .50 beowulf. I wont go into the specifics of why but its a legal workaround of their mag laws to help out people shooting standard .223/5.56 AR's. He hasnt been able to get his hands on a .50 beowulf upper in Canada to test them. I'm told they work flawlessly with 15 rounds of .223 and they also survived being run over by a car. If anyone in the area would be willing to film a test video with them or if anyone has a complete .50 beowulf upper for sale let me know. Obviously if someone who has one was willing to help test them they could keep the mag/s

Thanks

Last edited:

hamrad

Dec 19, 2012
    A friend of mine has one and I got to shoot it Saturday night. I'm sure he would help out. We are located in Western Md, near Deep Creek Lake.........

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Ok, I think i found someone who is willing to let me test the mags with his but I am still looking to purchase an upper if anyone has one for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom