• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    This is the first I heard of this. Too bad I like BWW wings. Going to miss eating there. I've never been told to leave because I was carrying. I've OC'd in a couple of the DE locations without issues.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I went to the Buffalo Wings website and sent them an e-mail expressing my displeasure at what happened at their Virginia location. Within hours I got the following response and, to be fair, I wish to share it with the members of Mdshooters.com.

"I am writing in response to your inquiry left on our comment system. I apologize that you were displeased with the actions of the store in Virginia, but I can assure you that our stores in Maryland do not have the same policies. Although I am unable to comment on the policies of the store in Virginia, we are an independently owned Franchise Group based out of Chicago, Illinois and we have eleven locations in Maryland, soon to be twelve. I would love the opportunity to speak with you about this further to assure you that these actions in no way represent our beliefs in our franchise group. I am available to be reached via the number below at your convenience. I look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,

Greg Weber
    Area Manager

KPW Management D/B/A Buffalo Wild Wings

I think this quick reply shows that many businesses are sensitive and responsive to potential customers who are dissatisfied. We should let any business that is anti-2A know when we are unhappy with them. Gun owners are a large group who can use economic pressure on businesses that are identified as anti-2A. Let them know where we stand.

Glad you did this.

Yes this shows the influence of gun owners; it also shows that many of those on this forum will jump to conclusions very quickly before verifying facts. Sounds like, as many chains, these are franchises and each franchisee makes their own rules. We should refrain from condemning a entire company for the action of a few of it's franchisees. And perhaps verify facts before we scream bloody murder

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Next time there's a call at that location, the police need to run some errands, stop by Dunkin Donuts, check their tire pressure and fluids in their cruisers, catch up on Facebook and THEN mosey on over to the cop-hating establishment.

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    Sad fact, they will not lose that much business in College Park or Rockville. However in the Rockville Town Center BWW, no such sign exists and plenty of Popo are there on an off duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom