• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I checked as well and mine was cancelled but then reentered as back ordered the same day.

whew.

Mine still says cancelled, at least one instance of the same order does. Under recent orders in my brownells account it hays the same order twice but one of them is xxx.00 and one is xxx.01. I dont know why its there twice but i'm guessing that they are going by the .01 order which still says backordered. They emailed me a link to this page where you can put in the order number and get the status and when i checked there it said on backorder

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I checked as well and mine was cancelled but then reentered as back ordered the same day.

whew.

It must have something to do with the prolonged dates is making their computer programs go crazy. So the remove it and resubmit it to restart the timer. It may have flags that keep popping up telling them about orders they may have forgot after it goes past so many days.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    It must have something to do with the prolonged dates is making their computer programs go crazy. So the remove it and resubmit it to restart the timer. It may have flags that keep popping up telling them about orders they may have forgot after it goes past so many days.

well i hope they keep them in the right order this time because i've been waiting forever

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Who knows with them anymore. I'm starting to think with all of their problems they are more like a clown car comedy.

That would be unfortunate.... I have been a customer for years and hope they get it sorted. Up until now they have been the best in the business.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    That would be unfortunate.... I have been a customer for years and hope they get it sorted. Up until now they have been the best in the business.

Thats what i thought too but this mag thing is just ridiculous. I know they sold a ton of them but come on its been months. The least they could do is keep their orders straight.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    It's funny, I actually called them today - My order was
    placed Dec. 26.
    She politely said backordered, no arrival date known.
    I don't NEED the 100 PMAGS, you see, I just WANT them.
    And I can legally buy them.
    Patience is a virtue... I was polite as well..

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    True but i'm getting a little annoyed when they wont give me any straight answers
    I am to the point where I wish they would e-mail -
    "due to blah blah blah, mag prices increase $2 per mag -"
    even though we might get mad, if it's honest that their costs have gone up, I should pay the difference, through NO fault of Brownells -better than getting BOTACHED and merely "Sorry - F O".

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I am to the point where I wish they would e-mail -
    "due to blah blah blah, mag prices increase $2 per mag -"
    even though we might get mad, if it's honest that their costs have gone up, I should pay the difference, through NO fault of Brownells -better than getting BOTACHED and merely "Sorry - F O".

instead they cancel the orders and hope we don't notice because its been so long since we placed them.

jusaduffr

Jan 15, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    I got an email from The Sportsman's Guide and said I had to click the link in their email if I still wanted the items on backorder from 2/24. They said it was a FTC rule.

They also pushed the date back from 7/20 to 8/20 for 1k rds of M193 223.

Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    I ordered a 10 pack of 20 rounder’s back in Dec.Didn't anything from them, so I sent an a email last week and mentioned the new laws that were just passed. I just got confirmation that they are shipping out today. Stand up company in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom