• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactikool

Jun 30, 2020
    Finally received my order confirmation email today from Melissa. My order was received on 11-16-2020. Looks like I’ll squeak in and be able to get one of the $650 special rack grades before they sell out.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    In late December, I put in an order for a Rack-Special and the first week of January I put in an order for a Service Grade luck of the draw SA or H&R.

I doubt my Rack-Special order got in in time.

I haven't heard anything from CMP yet about either order.

The Visa I used for the order has since been compromised and I had to shut it off. I emailed CMP about it and they said no big deal - it's happened before and that they would call for updated payment info instead of just cancelling my order.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I’ve got the paperwork together to send off for a Service Grade but I need to get that one page notarized... hopefully by the end of the week.

Fer Chris' sake, use some sort of tracking on your package when sending it. Don't just put it in 1st class mail, like I did.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Phew...CMP just emailed me. I have confirmation that they received my package on January 20th. Took 8 days from the day I mailed it...which I guess I shouldn't complain about.

Hurrah, I'm in the queue!

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Phew...CMP just emailed me. I have confirmation that they received my package on January 20th. Took 8 days from the day I mailed it...which I guess I shouldn't complain about.

Hurrah, I'm in the queue!

You mailed it on the 12th? If so I should be hearing about mine soon, I mailed it on the 23rd I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    You mailed it on the 12th? If so I should be hearing about mine soon, I mailed it on the 23rd I think.

I mailed one order on 28 Dec (2-Day Priority) and another on 2 January (Next Day Express). I haven't heard from CMP.

A friend sent his order in on 21 Dec (2-Day Priority), he hasn't been contacted either.

Based on the CMP Forum, I do not expected to be contacted for another ~60 days.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I mailed one order on 28 Dec (2-Day Priority) and another on 2 January (Next Day Express). I haven't heard from CMP.

A friend sent his order in on 21 Dec (2-Day Priority), he hasn't been contacted either.

Based on the CMP Forum, I do not expected to be contacted for another ~60 days.

So I’m probably looking at early may at the earliest.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    So I’m probably looking at early may at the earliest.

You won’t hear from them at all until you get the DBU email (we got your order, now “don’t bother us”). Looks like it’s taking about 3 months to receive the DBU. I mailed a service grade order the week before Thanksgiving and still haven’t received it, but I’m expecting it within the next couple weeks. Figure I’ve got another month or so before I’ll have the rifle in hand.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    You won’t hear from them at all until you get the DBU email (we got your order, now “don’t bother us”). Looks like it’s taking about 3 months to receive the DBU. I mailed a service grade order the week before Thanksgiving and still haven’t received it, but I’m expecting it within the next couple weeks. Figure I’ve got another month or so before I’ll have the rifle in hand.

Is the BDU like a notification of it shipping or just them starting to actually process the order?

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Is the BDU like a notification of it shipping or just them starting to actually process the order?

Pretty much like them starting to process the order. Based on the CMP forums it looks like there are still a couple weeks between when people are receiving the DBU email and when the rifles actually ship.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Pretty much like them starting to process the order. Based on the CMP forums it looks like there are still a couple weeks between when people are receiving the DBU email and when the rifles actually ship.

Ahhh ok, so we will all be felons before I get mine then probably

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    To those waiting on orders and wondering about timelines, my service grade order was received by CMP on 11/30/20 and I just got the “DBU” (We received your order) email yesterday (02/22/21). Hope to have a rifle in hand within a few weeks.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Yup, it's running about 100 days. The last few posts in the CMP forum seem to indicate a slight pickup. They may be catching up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom