• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I am sorry to hear that you are closing. You are a pleasure to do business with and it always hurts to lose those type of people in our community.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    John--
    I only completed one transaction with you. But that transaction was handled with consummate professionalism. The trip from AA County to your place was well worth it; it gave me the opportunity to chat with you again, and to benefit from your profound concern for the customer. Aside from the firearms, you will be missed for the great human being you are.
    Namaste

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Sad to see it end. The few ite.s I purchased from you were great and the interactions pleasant. I wish you good health and good luck in your future endeavors.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Sorry to hear this! You were a pleasure to do business wish and I wish I could’ve gotten back up there to do some more. Health and family comes first and I wish you all the best in your future. Thanks for everything!

Justemily

Dec 26, 2010
    Maryland
    John,
    You helped me out with a P-64 transfer back in Sept, you were very helpful and professional. I was looking at my next purchase just to deal with you. Good luck in all your endeavors and the best of health to you and yours.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Due to personal and health reasons, I have made the decision to close down JLowe’s Guns. It has been quite the ride with many ups and downs, but the thing that I will miss the most is the people. The stories swapped and lies told will be something I will remember fondly for many years to come.

Effective 12-18-2017, I will no longer be accepting any orders. The last day for pick up will be 31st of December. If you have a firearm here after the 31st of December it will be shipped (at your cost) to the FFL of your choice.

The only upside is that I will be posting up a super sale to clear out the last of my inventory.

I also want give a special thanks to Dustin Neel. He began helping me about 2 years ago and made an instant impact on the business. He has since become more than just a business associate and has become family.

Thank you everyone for all your support along the way.

God Bless,

John

too far from me to make it in but thanks for hanging in there as long as you did and good luck in the future!!!!

RadialXX

Jan 3, 2016
    Sorry to hear this John, your a class act!! Your customer service was perfect. Thanks again for the easy transactions and killer deals over the last couple years.

Spence

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    John, very sorry to hear you’re closing shop, and for health reasons. I wish you the best. My trips up there for pickups were always fantastic, you and Dustin are just good people all the way around. You frequently had great deals but I’m betting most folks returned time & time again for your great service and great personal experiences. This definitely isn’t always the case in the LGS world. A class act all the way. Thanks again John, and good luck to you in the future.

hotdog

Dec 8, 2014
    Harford County
    I hate to see you go but personal and health issues comes first. Thanks for all the good deals and I hope you stick around. Good luck John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    John
    I am so sorry you have to close but your health and family does come first. You can always start back up. May God Bless you and your family in what ever you do... Thanks for the great price on my DelTon AR... It was an outstanding pleasure doing business with you...You sir will always be a :mdpatriot:

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    John, sad to hear you are closing up shop but totally understand. I hope your health improves and thank you again for your military service to this great country!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    John,
    Wow. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy that that you'll be able to focus more on your health and family. Having several good transactions, I'm sad that I won't have that option. If you ever decide to reopen your business venture, I'll be there. Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom