• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just got this email from Cody

I just saw John Wick, Chapter 2, so, expect some John Wick stages. Because of additional materials, the match fee will be $18 for this match. Expect 8 stages. One stage will be 15 strings and a total of 75 rounds. Total round count will be about 175 rounds, but bring extra. If you own a Kimber 45, 5", please contact me at va.md.idpa@gmail.com. Light snow is being predicted in the AM, but it will likely change...don't let the snow keep you from John Wick stages! More to come closer to the date.
    Cody

15 string 75 round stage? Oh heck yeah! :party29:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    my ten g19 mags will be pre-loaded up for this one! well, to 8 rds ccp... guess with this high of a round count, i'll still be reloading them at least once more, good problem to have, right?!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    You'll go through all 10 just on that one stage.

more like 12-14 including makeups, ahaha

cody, are we sticking with idpa division capacities on this stage, just want to know again so i can preload as needed in my nice warm home vs 25 and snow on the range...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Match AAR

What a great, cold, awesome, cold, day of reconnecting with old friends, and making new ones, Squad 3 you guys all rock!

Big hat tip to Cody for designing a kick ass match. Lots of lead slung in the Bill Wilson Standard stage and the John Wick stages were off the chain.

Gryphon shooting the Borrowed 1911 Stage:

Ultraplanet getting jiggy in the Shotgun Stage:

Gryphon running the same stage:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Lots of fun today. Been almost a year since shooting a match so lots of cobwebs and rust to still be shaken loose. Love the slow motion feature on your camera Stoveman ;)

Keystone70 I caught a glimpse of you during the safety brief but never caught up during the match - next time.

Thanks to Cody for the creative John Wick stages and the rest of the Thurmont regulars for the hospitality.

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    Sunavabiotch it was cold though..... Another interesting match from Cody, thanks buddy :)

And thanks to all who helped with the set up and tear down, granted it was a long day but it would have been longer had we not had the help.

ultraplanet

Shooter
    Jan 10, 2013
    Swanton
    Little cold, late start and long day but man was it fun. What a great squad! It was nice shooting with some old friends and meeting some new ones! Cody designed some very interesting courses of fire. It's crazy the stuff he comes up with!

And... I finally remembered to take some pictures!

Stoveman putting some shots downrange...

Attachments

• Stoveman1.jpg
      Stoveman1.jpg
      95 KB · Views: 79
    • Stoveman2.jpg
      Stoveman2.jpg
      98.4 KB · Views: 82
    • Stoveman3.jpg
      Stoveman3.jpg
      104.1 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics