• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    $287 out the door. Saw it today and liked the way it felt. My son can shoulder it. It's lighter than my ARs. Buy or pass?

Con
    I have 2 ARs chambered in the same caliber
    It's a single shot
    Pro
    Quieter with it being a single shot
    My kids can handle it
    It's a single shot^

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Ruger american in 300. Little more money but comes threaded and bolt action. Stock switch easy and many options available

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Love mine. Very handy and light. Think I paid $440 out the door for mine.

It does come with a threaded barrel. I would need to get another 30 caliber mount for my saker to mount the suppressor. I've never had any experience with these. I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Screw it. Lol. What's one more gun? I really like the fact that my son can handle it

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    It does come with a threaded barrel. I would need to get another 30 caliber mount for my saker to mount the suppressor. I've never had any experience with these. I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Screw it. Lol. What's one more gun? I really like the fact that my son can handle it

2A Sales has a Handi Rifle and Saker mounts in stock.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    2A is pretty far from me. If I go that way I'm likely to end up at engage with a hand full of suppressor pending and that is non conducive to my checking account or marrige

bshedwick

Apr 3, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I have the 300 Blackout Handi-rifle. I really like mine. My son and I really like shooting it. Since it is a single shot, it helps you focus on the fundamentals.

It has an advantage that you go through rounds much slower than a bolt action or a semi auto.

I'd say its a definite buy.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I bought a Handi-Rifle from Dicks in Crofton last year while waiting for my Wife to see a movie at the theater next door. Had a clearance tag on it. $220 and chambered in .35 Whelan. It is a great "handy" rifle for carrying around in Georgia hunting piggies. Nice lite little rifle that really packs a punch.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    Another good option is the CVA Scout. My buddy just picked one up and it's a tack driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom