• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Andy you live by a code of honor that has to be respected . I knew after spending 5 mins. With you in your store that you were a man that walked the way you talked. Had this ******** gotten worse I think even you might have been surprised how many would have had your back regardless. I have spent thousands of dollars in your store and the strength of your character in adversary tells me I'm dealing with the right guy.:thumbsup:

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    Andy, it's good to hear more about the situation straight from the source, and good on you for speaking up, but it sounds to me like you don't owe explanations to anybody. As you said, it's the politicians we need to blame for this situation. We can't blame the gun shop for trying to sell a gun.

Rockville is way out of my way, but the next time I take a ride up 270 I'll be happy to stop in.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Andy, you didn't do a damned thing wrong, and you don't owe anyone an explanation or apology. There isn't a person who knows you who doubts your dedication and commitment to the 2A community. Keep fighting the good fight!

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Andy, when I first heard your decision, I disagreed with it. I still do, although hearing you explain it (the first time) almost changed my mind on the matter. But it's not like I expected you to care about my opinion, and I would never "boycott" a gun store for trying to sell a gun...

Screw everyone that bashed you, and there's a special place in hell for the cowards that sent you death threats. Like many others, I was with you in Annapolis and heard you testify last year. There's no question as to where your loyalties lie.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    The people who threatened you are lower than scum. They are despicable.

I'm going to have to make a trip down to see you guys on my next day off. Just wish you were closer.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Well said, Andy...

I am a proud EA customer and will continue to be so. Thanks for all that you do.

This

I got called into work last weekend, I'll cya Saturday if your in the shop for upper goodies

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Even though you have no responsibility to explain i appreciate it and it was very well said. There is never any excuse for the crap you were put through so please hang in there.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Thanks for the explanation, I'm sure much thought/heart went into it.

When I first read that you planed to sell the pistol, I didn't think it was going to end well. That said, I had no ideal it would erupt into death threats, and the nightmare that ensued by those who called themselves 'freedom fighters'.

Those who have taken even a moments time of coherent observation during the last 2 sessions know were you stand.

:patriot:

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm a big Engage fan and have been since I first visited them. Thanks to them I have a very nice billet, pre Oct 1 AR-15 lower and a fantastic HBAR I ended up buying when I went to get an upper to match. Their stuff is addictive. I will continue to support Engage and drive from Annapolis to do business with them. Now if only I could afford that Sig P226...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Andy, you didn't do a damned thing wrong, and you don't owe anyone an explanation or apology. There isn't a person who knows you who doubts your dedication and commitment to the 2A community. Keep fighting the good fight!

Said it better than I could. :thumbsup:

Bosco1911

Oct 29, 2011
    Forest Hill
    shows you how out of the loop I am. I was in the store today purchasing a suppressor while they were filming you. Had I known all this I might have stayed home...

nah f- that! I wanted a suppressor and you guys are stand up characters. I drove over an hour to get to your store and stuck in traffic the whole way home. I would do it again in a heart beat to give you my business.

Keep on fighting Andy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom