• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Hmm, looks like my Sig P556 SBR form 4 got cashed on 10/31. And THAT was submitted after 10/1, with an OAL < 28" (albeit I have a PO, but I don't think they saw that). So they're clearly not doing rejections at cash checking time.

So, my list is now:
    AMD-65 SBR Form 1: check cashed 2/12
    Glock 17 SBR Form 4: check cashed 9/10
    P556 SBR Form 4: check cashed 10/31

I am literally running out of room in my safe, so I think any future purchases will need to be suppressors.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Hmm, looks like my Sig P556 SBR form 4 got cashed on 10/31. And THAT was submitted after 10/1, with an OAL < 28" (albeit I have a PO, but I don't think they saw that). So they're clearly not doing rejections at cash checking time.

So, my list is now:
    AMD-65 SBR Form 1: check cashed 2/12
    Glock 17 SBR Form 4: check cashed 9/10
    P556 SBR Form 4: check cashed 10/31

I am literally running out of room in my safe, so I think any future purchases will need to be suppressors.

As far as I'm aware, no vetting happens at all before cashing the check. The fastest way we are going to find anything out about SBR's is someone doing an individual form 1 to the MSP.

My AMD-65 SBR, Form 1 suppressor, and SXS SBS were cashed 3/17 and my G34 was cashed 7/30. I've also got an SBR submitted 9/30 via the eForm1 We'll see how they go.

Last edited:

Afdiesel

Mar 7, 2013
    Middletown
    The E forms really speed things up. I have a pair of NIB mini Uzis on a form 3 transfer from Tennessee. Submitted September 25th and just came back approved today, November 5th. Not too bad considering the shutdown throughout the middle of it.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    One of the class 3 IP's told me this week that they were getting forms back from late January.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    One of the class 3 IP's told me this week that they were getting forms back from late January.
    I got my form 1 back today. Check cashed date is like Feb 12, 2012, so almost 9 months on the nose (or 8.5 months if you don't count the shutdown). Examiner was the new guy, Pareg.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    No, the signature is definitely not Dana or Pickles, unless "Dana" ends with an L, and "Pickles" has an A after the P. :lol2:
    Agreed. I'm looking at the scan of mine, and it's clearly Daniel A Pareg. I have another form that Dana Pickles did, and he's got a totally different signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom