• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigshow

"Make my day"
    Jun 9, 2013
    Shooting in Baltimore

:mad54:Another shooting in Baltimore today! Hey O'Malley check their fingerprints if you catch the shooter....you think they are law abiding citzens who filled out all the proper paper work in Maryland and pay your rain tax? Don't think so.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Amazing............Yep, everything will be safe and sound come Oct 1.

I just had to write a critical thinking paper for college work............this is just like the Clinton Era band.......knee jerk reaction that will have no measurable value, but inconvenience the tax paying and law abiding citizens of this state.

Golf clap for the morons in Annapolis........

Its Naptown for a reason, that's what the house does all day long....nap. If they were truly educated intelligent elected officials, all of the facts, studies and statistics spell it out for them; but i guess research and reading are both traits or skill sets beyond their elected per view.

In 2011 there were about 8,400 total deaths from firearms Nationally(all inclusive), yet in the same year there were over 10,200 deaths related to drunk driving. Hmmm, I see a problem here.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Another shining example that "Gun control" is utter and complete ********. Need more proof? Look at how strict Chicago is on guns and then look at the murder rate there. I seriously am dumbfounded as to how these assholes in office expect people to believe this is whats best for us, furthermore how do idiots out there believe that stricter gun laws prevent this kind of stuff from happening?

Enuflogic

Rookie
    Apr 4, 2013
    Middle River
    Amazing............Yep, everything will be safe and sound come Oct 1.

I just had to write a critical thinking paper for college work............this is just like the Clinton Era band.......knee jerk reaction that will have no measurable value, but inconvenience the tax paying and law abiding citizens of this state.

Golf clap for the morons in Annapolis........

Its Naptown for a reason, that's what the house does all day long....nap. If they were truly educated intelligent elected officials, all of the facts, studies and statistics spell it out for them; but i guess research and reading are both traits or skill sets beyond their elected per view.

In 2011 there were about 8,400 total deaths from firearms Nationally(all inclusive), yet in the same year there were over 10,200 deaths related to drunk driving. Hmmm, I see a problem here.

Ban cars, cause without them no one would be able to drive drunk. That's the answer I tell you.

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    But we can't ban cars because that would be an inconvenience, we obviously can ban guns because that is only a right.

Wait a minute ... what's wrong with this picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom