• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Anyone use it? I went to the LGS to look for some Wipeout foaming bore cleaner and they didn't have it but recomended Gunzilla. It says it cleans everything, residue, copper, lead, black powder, lubricates, and nuetralizes corrosive primer salts. I thought the primer salts were "flushed" away by water, but it says it does it all, and of course it saved the Army and made their junky guns (sarcasm) work correctly. Any users here, or anyone with experience with it???

Hynes57

Aug 4, 2010
    Charles Town, WV
    I got it as a gift. I use it. It works. I am sure there are better things but i like that it is "natural" and the sent does not offend my wife. Give it a try.

Sirex