• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I know, I've already started looking. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I put the factory cocobolo grips on mine and love em. They are a little bit thinner that the rubber ones, which is perfect for me.

Here's a pic (not mine..):

CZ-75BCocoboloGrips002.jpg

CZcustom.com has a good supply of all kinds o grips.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Nice looking gun OP. It probably won't be your last one;) I have a 82 & 85 and want a 97.

Man that is sharp looking. Congrats. I've still never seen a CZ in person, and am hoping someone brings one to an IDPA match so I can check it out.

I shoot my CZ85 at AAFG IDPA semi regularly on the first Saturday of the month. PM me to get more details.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    You made a big mistake, unless you have a lot of money. You will soon want to buy another CZ and then another and another. They are that good. Since I bought my CZ SP-01, I have only bought CZ pistols and no other brand. I currently have 5 CZs and am looking to add a 75B compact or P01 if I can find one.

The SP-01 and 75B are the most accurate handguns that I've ever shot. For $500-$650 you will out shoot some custom 1911s. No joke. Welcome to the cult.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    CZ's are money pits. After buying about a dozen 452 RF rifles and 3 CF rifles, I bought a P-01 as my first CZ handgun and now own 5 models of their hand guns. Be careful what you get into.

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    Been wanting a CZ for some time now. Just picked up a CZ75B in polished stainless from Duffy's. May have to make a mid-week range trip to break it in. Can't wait.
    27d2f3c35bd392938d47e8ac417c64c6.jpg

Thanks Vince!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damnit that was MY CZ! i just had to put the money together and fill the papers out... lol. great grab. you have class and good taste, sir

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    CZ's are money pits. After buying about a dozen 452 RF rifles and 3 CF rifles, I bought a P-01 as my first CZ handgun and now own 5 models of their hand guns. Be careful what you get into.

truth. i have 6 or 7 of their pistols and a 452 varmint. and i want more. just wait til you discover cajun gun works, OP, then you can really kiss your money goodbye

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    damnit that was MY CZ! i just had to put the money together and fill the papers out... lol. great grab. you have class and good taste, sir

Vince can get another one I would think. I asked for a price and a few days later he had one so I bought it. I should. Stop asking for prices, LOL.
    Just got back from my first range trip with it. Very happy so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom