• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    .380 is definitely more collectible and commands a higher price. My guess is because that's a popular caliber and ammo is available. There are always a few being offering online, but prices are usually $300+ and condition horrible. This one baffles me. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=423750313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgbill

Apr 19, 2007
    Mount Airy, MD
    .380 is definitely more collectible and commands a higher price. My guess is because that's a popular caliber and ammo is available. There are always a few being offering online, but prices are usually $300+ and condition horrible. This one baffles me. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=423750313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidder must be smoking funny cigarettes. I see nothing redeemable about that miserable example...

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Not to be argumentative, but in my experience the .380 is MUCH harder to find and the price reflects this rarity. I do agree with the assessment of the .25ACP - it completes the basic collection of this interesting little pistol. I say "basic" because there were a number of versions of this pistol, most often involving different addresses on the frame.

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom