• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I have officially turned 21. I can finally submit my C&R application :deal: :bannana: I even got a nice birthday email from Maryland Shooters. I wasn't expecting that haha :thumbsup:. I will be submitting it in a day or so :D

Edit 4/23/2015: For all the people seeing this now, It is not actually my birthday. Just an old thread that got revived. Thanks for the birthday wishes anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    Beware - collecting C&R firearms can be very addictive and hazardous to ones pocket book.:D

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Happy Birthday indeed! Remember my 21st so well, had a Colt Combat Commander in .45ACP on hold until I was of age to do the paperwork. My first handgun purchase came through 3 days later.
    I hope your journey into the world of firearms is as invigorating as mine has been!

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Congrats on your birthday.. Also, nice birthday present to yourself. As Smokedog said, have you decided on your first purchase? Might I suggest a nice cz-82 or similar as a statement to MOM... LOL

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Congrats on your birthday.. Also, nice birthday present to yourself. As Smokedog said, have you decided on your first purchase? Might I suggest a nice cz-82 or similar as a statement to MOM... LOL

+1 on this. A CZ-82 was my first purchase after getting my license. Can't go wrong with one of those.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    +1 on this. A CZ-82 was my first purchase after getting my license. Can't go wrong with one of those.

I would like to get one but I can't really swing it right now. Its on my list. I also want to get a Lee Enfield No4 MKI and a K31. I'm not sure if any of them will happen this year, but my present to myself was just getting the license in case there is an incredible deal that I can't pass up.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have officially turned 21. I can finally submit my C&R application :deal: :bannana: I even got a nice birthday email from Maryland Shooters. I wasn't expecting that haha :thumbsup:. I will be submitting it in a day or so :D

Happy Birthday!! I like what you thinking of doing as soon as you turned 21. I was thinking of buying my first legal bottle of Jack Daniels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom