• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Might try rob Bollinger at Bollinger Gunsmithing intaneytown. He is meticulous and well thought of by folks on the board. He's done several things for me and I'm happy with the work. Not sure what you need done, but I'd start with him...

Good luck

---
    Shamr0ck

RWB2012

Dec 20, 2013
    Oakland MD
    What are you wanting looked at? My shop is in Garrett county I would be happy to help if you dont mind a drive or shipping it.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    What are you wanting looked at? My shop is in Garrett county I would be happy to help if you dont mind a drive or shipping it.

I really want a general going over to insure safety in shooting, fixing anything that needs it, checking the caliber ect.....

Garrett county is pretty far but I will keep you in mind. Thanks.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Might try rob Bollinger at Bollinger Gunsmithing intaneytown. He is meticulous and well thought of by folks on the board. He's done several things for me and I'm happy with the work. Not sure what you need done, but I'd start with him...

Good luck

---
    Shamr0ck

Thanks. Sent them a message.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Thanks. Sent them a message.

Since oct 01 has now passed, I've seen them post more on MDS, but may be worth a phone call tomorrow as if they are busy, they focus on the customers in the store and the phone before email and PMs.

Good people - if you go there pls know they've two dogs and two young daughters so caution on the drive and parking area is appreciated. I've never had a problem but better safe than sorry

Tank and Dozer (the dogs) are curious and may greet you but beyond convincing tank he didn't really want to get in my car - I've never had an issue.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Since oct 01 has now passed, I've seen them post more on MDS, but may be worth a phone call tomorrow as if they are busy, they focus on the customers in the store and the phone before email and PMs.

Good people - if you go there pls know they've two dogs and two young daughters so caution on the drive and parking area is appreciated. I've never had a problem but better safe than sorry

Tank and Dozer (the dogs) are curious and may greet you but beyond convincing tank he didn't really want to get in my car - I've never had an issue.

Great will do. Have 2 dogs myself so I am sure Tank and Dozer will be happy getting new smells LOL.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Bobby at Bollingers is great. I live near New Windsor, and another option just off Rt31 is RA Brown, they call him Brownie. He's also done good work for me. Not on my Argentine 1891 Mauser (yes, I have one too, cool old Mausers), but 2 other guns I had. Good work, but not as quick as Bobby. I'll look for his info when I get home if you want it.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Bobby at Bollingers is great. I live near New Windsor, and another option just off Rt31 is RA Brown, they call him Brownie. He's also done good work for me. Not on my Argentine 1891 Mauser (yes, I have one too, cool old Mausers), but 2 other guns I had. Good work, but not as quick as Bobby. I'll look for his info when I get home if you want it.

Yes Sirex that info would be great thanks. And yes the 1891 is a very cool old Mauser, I'm just hoping that it is in good shooting condition.

Sirex