• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Well, yesterday was not a total bust. I had set up my blind in a spot on the edge of a field. I did not see a live buck all day. However, when I was leaving, I found where they end up right before nightfall, so Saturday it's game on. It's either sex day, rifle season, so I'll be there, waiting. This will be my last Saturday there unless this new job pays me at the end of the month instead of waiting on a pay cycle.

You sound like a Deer Hunting Dump Truck driver.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Naw, I was out of work for almost 2 months, and unemployment insurance only paid me 20% of what I made at my last job. Sucked all of my savings looking for a new job.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Naw, I was out of work for almost 2 months, and unemployment insurance only paid me 20% of what I made at my last job. Sucked all of my savings looking for a new job.

10-4 That comment comes from me and my 7 day a week routine here at the cb radio workbench. I do a lot of work for many dump truck drivers here in all of southern maryland and I don't usually get paid until the get paid. They need their radios for business and I do what I can to help them out until I can get their radios back to them from repairs. The way you said it reminded me of their situation where most of them guys don't get paid until the end of the month.

MunkMaster

Aug 9, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    if i get in a jam i use a tree stand umbrella. it comes with a pole so you can set it up and use as a blind. get a small seat or bucket and hunker down. Dick's has them for like 15 bucks and they fold to something you can stick in your back pocket

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom