• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you know the difference between antlers and horns?

• unsure=They are the same thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Antlers not allowed in the orchestra...???

Have been accused of being horny but never accused of being antlery.

:lol:

But I have to deal with facts....
    Antlers are a pair of bony, branched structures that protrude from the frontals of the skull of animals and are shed annually; horns are also paired and protrude from the frontals, but they are permanent, unbranched, and made up of a bony core and a keratinized sheath.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Never knew the difference - I'm not a hunter...yet. The poll results make the answer pretty clear.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    yeah my family is a little weird they are sort of vegan:lol2:...they will eat a little chicken or fish...but not red meat.. I guess chicken or fish isn't meat:sad20::innocent0:lol2:

Same thing with my sister-in-law who has developed this about not eating pork. She's a country bunkin from the back 40 of God Bless America and I asked when she was became Jewish ( but she will eat Blue Crabs until the Sun comes up... ) People just get weird.

I shouldn't call them weird. I don't think any less of anyone for what they do or don't believe in, BUT, the problem I have is when people don't respect what I do or don't choose to do. Like my biggest peeve is people who are overly God-fearing religious. You can believe what you want to believe, but, don't ram your beliefs down my throat or I'm going to say a few things that might make you really mad.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Same thing with my sister-in-law who has developed this about not eating pork. She's a country bunkin from the back 40 of God Bless America and I asked when she was became Jewish ( but she will eat Blue Crabs until the Sun comes up... ) People just get weird.

I shouldn't call them weird. I don't think any less of anyone for what they do or don't believe in, BUT, the problem I have is when people don't respect what I do or don't choose to do. Like my biggest peeve is people who are overly God-fearing religious. You can believe what you want to believe, but, don't ram your beliefs down my throat or I'm going to say a few things that might make you really mad.

exactly...even my wife gets weird...she says she doesnt like pork loin or shoulder...but will eat bacon or ham:sad20::rolleyes:

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    exactly...even my wife gets weird...she says she doesnt like pork loin or shoulder...but will eat bacon or ham:sad20::rolleyes:

LOL you gotta watch them Vegans out there too my friend. They are the ones who get the Diced Chicken House Salad and try to hide the Chicken under the Lettuce...

They are sort of like Nuns having sex when the lights goes down...

and you think they are praying behind a locked door.. OH GOD, DEAR GOD, HOLY SH.., OH MY DEAR LORD, HARDER, praying HARDER, I WANT YOU SO BAD, COME ON OH GOD....

( yeah they are praying a'ight )

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    In what context? That would make sence! pork loin and shoulder are neither from the ham or back fat. All it sounds like she is saying is she doesn't like a certain cut. I cant stand a delmonico but that dont mean i wouldnt have sex with a ribeye if it gave me the right look!

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    yer a sick bastard!
    LOL you gotta watch them Vegans out there too my friend. They are the ones who get the Diced Chicken House Salad and try to hide the Chicken under the Lettuce...

They are sort of like Nuns having sex when the lights goes down...

and you think they are praying behind a locked door.. OH GOD, DEAR GOD, HOLY SH.., OH MY DEAR LORD, HARDER, praying HARDER, I WANT YOU SO BAD, COME ON OH GOD....

( yeah they are praying a'ight )

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    In what context? That would make sence! pork loin and shoulder are neither from the ham or back fat. All it sounds like she is saying is she doesn't like a certain cut. I cant stand a delmonico but that dont mean i wouldnt have sex with a ribeye if it gave me the right look!

I understand where you are coming from...she claims to not like pork because its unclean animal...then eats a bunch of bacon:sad20::sad20::lol2: Its fine to not like certain cuts, but acting like you wont eat pork then eating bacon is hypocritical.:sad20:

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Ok i get what you are saying now. It isnt really that unclean of an animal, for instance, if you own a pig, you know for damn sure it didnt lick its balls and then jump on the coach and put its toung in your ear like a dog!They are only unclean if you don't clean them:D
    I understand where you are coming from...she claims to not like pork because its unclean animal...then eats a bunch of bacon:sad20::sad20::lol2: Its fine to not like certain cuts, but acting like you wont eat pork then eating bacon is hypocritical.:sad20:

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    yer a sick bastard!

Hey man you were the one that dreamed up the thing about molesting children in a van or something like that... I'm just talking about a Nun have a great time with her praying.

You can tell when she's about done praying. It sounds something like...

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS ! :D

Let us know if this changes your opinion Click HERE

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Ok i get what you are saying now. It isnt really that unclean of an animal, for instance, if you own a pig, you know for damn sure it didnt lick its balls and then jump on the coach and put its toung in your ear like a dog!They are only unclean if you don't clean them:D

Nah you don't get it. Jews and Muslims don't eat Pork or Crab because they are considered "unclean" by religious texts because they are scavengers and eat other animals. Something to affect. It has nothing to do about a Pig who rolls around in a muddy wallow and gets dirty.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I know that! I also know they don't know wtf they are talking about. I f they don't eat it because they are omnivorious animals, they should just starve themselves.
    Nah you don't get it. Jews and Muslims don't eat Pork or Crab because they are considered "unclean" by religious texts because they are scavengers and eat other animals. Something to affect. It has nothing to do about a Pig who rolls around in a muddy wallow and gets dirty.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I know that! I also know they don't know wtf they are talking about. I f they don't eat it because they are omnivorious animals, they should just starve themselves.

I can not agree with you more. I find lots of contradictions in religion, therefore, I stay away from three topics in my life:

1) Politics ( people take politics too religiously )

2) Religion ( religion is too political )

3) Sports ( overly political and people are overly religious )

I won't make any friends discussing any of these topics.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    :thumbsup:

lol...just means more bacon for the rest of us....:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom