• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaftPict

Aug 20, 2012
    Escaped to Hedgesville WV
    I'm about a month out from starting my W&C renewal application (business owner no restrictions) and realized that I could have issues with sufficient documentation this time around.
    I have a part-time business as an audio engineer for a couple MD bands so depending on their schedule it is an low-frequency gig, but often playing in Baltimore (why I wanted W&C). They decided to not play over the winter due to member schedules and practices were just starting up for planned Preakness gigs when Covid19 and the lock-down started. Obviously the venues had to cancel the performances, and based on the current return-to-work phases there may not be live entertainment as we knew it for several more months :-(
    Hence my potential dilemma - I won't have the required number of recent deposits and not much bank account activity. All I really have is my 2019 tax schedule and documentation from last years work.
    Has anyone else recently applying had these issues and know how MSP is handling them? Will we get an 'understanding' review based on circumstances or not?
    I am a member of MSI and will be contacting them for advice in the near future but just thought I'd ask the hive-mind....
    cheers

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    I just renewed 2 weeks ago and got my permit in mail today. I just scanned my bank statement and sent it over and that was it. Went through no issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom