• Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Newest Note:

This is now closed for new orders.

Final sheets are posted here:

CLICK ME

I need confirmation from everyone by 0800 Tuesday morning.

I also need to move about a 100 of 50 cal pledges out of lot 3 ($93.40, thanks for the change again Dan :>) If I can't get volunteers, we'll reduce all the percentages in that lot...

Newer Note

50 cal cans is closed. Still some room on 30's

NEW NOTE:

If you are not listed in my second post PLEASE say New Request in your "bid"

Please note we are almost at 3 full lots and I plan on closing it at that point.

We may be there once the remaining unknown dollars post.

IF YOU POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD WITH A DOLLAR AMOUNT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO
    I WILL POST THE UP TO DATE LIST WHEN I "FILL IN THE BLANKS"_-SEE POST THREE

Here's the deal...because this is an auction we don't know the exact price....

SO THERE IS NO GUARANTEE HOW MANY CANS YOU WILL GET.

YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED MORE THAN YOU PLEDGE OR MORE THAN OUR SET COST PER CAN (plus gas and tax)

Here is how we did it last time...

Everyone interested should post how much money they are willing to chip in.

I'll post a bid for what we are able to pay.

If we win, we will divide them up proportionally based on how much we each pool and how much they are...

I'll start....I can chip in $50..if we bid and win for $500 I would get 10% or 29 cans....If we win and bid $850 I would get 5.8% or 17 cans....capish?

I figure $5 a can is retail, $850 would be just about $3 per can. I propose we set a limit of $850, that way we save 40%, enough to make it worth the work.....

At $850 in pledges the group buy closes. If we don't reach $850 in pledges the last day of the auction the group buy closes and we bid our pledge.

We are going to raise the maximum price to $4 per can for 50 cal and $3 per 30 cal can. That makes the quota $1150 per lot.

Right know we are planning on bidding on 3 lots of 50 cal and 1 lot of 30 cal cans.

ALL posts from the original thread are cataloged in order of the original post.

the next post will list everyone who must give me a dollar amount they want to toss in.

Once I have that information we will post the compiled list of participants.

There are 6 lots of 50 cal cans (288 per lot, 2 pallets per lot)

Pickup will have to be by the 23rd of April.

Right now we are almost up to bidding on 3 lots OF 50 CAL cans alone. Thats a lot of pallets.

One lot filled the large flatbed trailer I got last time. The pallets are 40x48.

IF THIS IS GOING TO GO BEYOND THE FIRST LOT I WILL NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP MOVE THE STUFF.

We have had at least two tentative volunteers with trailers(Thanks!!) so if that holds we should be doing good.

Pickup must be done Tuesday -Thursday 715-1400.

Last edited:

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    The following individuals posted how many cans they wanted (or that they wanted in) without specifying a dollar amount.

Additional information needed from:

Everyone has checked in!!!

Give me a dollar amount and we will go from there.

NOTE: Your place in line is being held! :D I'd like answers by Monday morning so I can finalize the list. After that I'm finalizing it based on what I have at that point.

Last edited:

sergey

Dec 25, 2008
    $25 i'd like some 50 cal cans (i posted on the previous thread too). Thanks for doing this.

s

Last edited:

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Just verifying you have me in for my $125 as per the other thread. . . . THANKS DAVE!!

I can help distribute as well.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    just in case
    my $40.
    5-.50 = $25
    5-.30 = $15

This is at a minimum. I would not mind going up to $100 to make the group buy happen.

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    Im still in for $100 preferably half 50 cal and half 30 cal. Also if needed I can offer up some space in my shop as temporary storage/pick up location in the Carroll County area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom