• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Also with color and logo sky is the limit
    He said we could make a camo lower and put any logo we want

I am definitely in! Camo would Rock Dude. You mind telling me if he Charged you for the Pre Sell? Or is he waiting until Lower is getting ready to ship?

FYI- the Palmetto Buffers are Awesome and the MDS Flags are Superb! Thanks :party29:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Hrmm...add me to the list. I'd like a few of these. Mostly because I'd be interested in seeing if the one time use jig can be fiddled with to make it multi use. Would be nice to have one I could use on metal 80%s

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Interesting, but... These would be the first batch? Has the company ever made anything similar? And aren't they a tad pricey? I mean, can't I get a composite 100% for that price? (I understand the other benefits of an 80%, no need to rehash them)

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Interesting, but... These would be the first batch? Has the company ever made anything similar? And aren't they a tad pricey? I mean, can't I get a composite 100% for that price? (I understand the other benefits of an 80%, no need to rehash them)

Yeah, they are more expensive than aluminum 80% lowers were pre-panic. I guess it's just high initial costs. Maybe the cost will go down after a while. I'd love to start seeing $15 polymer 80% lowers.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Yeah, they are more expensive than aluminum 80% lowers were pre-panic. I guess it's just high initial costs. Maybe the cost will go down after a while. I'd love to start seeing $15 polymer 80% lowers.

Honestly shouldn't cost much more to make than a PMAG once initial mold costs are recouped. Injection molding machines are expensive though, I can only assume the guy is running batches for a rental fee on someone else's equipment.

Interested to know what kind of polymer he's using as well.

Really cool idea!

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Hrmm...add me to the list. I'd like a few of these. Mostly because I'd be interested in seeing if the one time use jig can be fiddled with to make it multi use. Would be nice to have one I could use on metal 80%s

I'm definitely interested, if for no other reason then just to do it.

I'm still trying to determine if the jig is reusable.....if so that would certainly drive the cost down.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Ya, there is a risk, but the design looks solid. It will be fun to play with these...

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.

He said it can be used multiple times but he cannot guarantee the accuracy after one use

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Just so everyone knows I'm NOT taking money until I have one to play with in my hand...
    I lost alot of money buying from Red Rock Ordnance (BCG) and I'm still trying to get it back.
    I'd feel horrible if this guy wasn't legit so I'll be the Ginnie pig and let everyone know!

Nov 22, 2012
    First, you guys are costing me $$$$. I want one. One more thing to add to my collection. Now I don't know anything about these kinds of lowers. Are they able to handle .223 or only .22 lr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom