• ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This is my shocked face.

Spar? How about a pillow fight.

Future witnesses at MGA anti-gun owner hearings please take note:

Frosh and Mosby are now openly competing to prove who is best at REJECTING proposed additional crime-fighting funds for Baltimore.

Frosh don’t want no money.

Mosby surely don’t want no money.

Meanwhile panel after panel of corrupt carpet-bagging SJW leftists parachute into our MGA gun bill hearings to claim we law-abiding gun owners are potential criminals because we lawfully own our guns.

They insinuate our legal firearms are nothing more than “illegal guns” that just haven’t been stolen yet, or not yet made illegal by tyrannical legislative dictat.

Yet when actual Maryland criminals steal our guns (or licensed-dealer guns) and roam the streets murdering, robbing and car-jacking they do so without fear of prosecution: corrupt cops, witness intimidation and the no-snitch rule bury most cases even before the Mosby’s prosecutors and Baltimore’s judges can dismiss them.

Then Dems blame us for that and legislate endlessly against us.

Now, thanks to Maryland DemocRats the repeat criminals can keep “criminaling” until the MGA has all the justification they seek to ban and confiscate guns in Maryland, category by category.

BTW: none of the DemocRat pro-criminal “experts” testifying at the gun bill hearings yesterday would agree to make stealing a gun a felony.

Click here for the article:

https://www.marylandmatters.org/202...over-proposal-for-ag-to-prosecute-city-crime/

Attachments

• 0A996275-14CA-4BFE-A3C3-46E2CA082F20.jpg
      0A996275-14CA-4BFE-A3C3-46E2CA082F20.jpg
      90.8 KB · Views: 579

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Here we have an actual Maryland criminal who apparently didn’t pay off the other Dem criminals to not snitch.

Pugh & Friends have exercised their criminal veto against our civil rights rights for decades.

How many anti-gun owner bills did Pugh vote for?

H/T to Maryland Shall Issue: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Unbelievable is an understatement. As Hogan stated last year, this is the most crime friendly MGA that I have ever seen.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I don't mind rejecting crime fighting funds, because when the democrats get what they want I'll become a criminal, so they can leave me the hell alone like they do all the other criminals.
    If you're reading this, you too are one signature away from becoming a criminal so get used to it and embrace your potential criminality. I am NOT a lawyer.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Interesting that Pugh sees tasers as a tool for criminals and should be outlawed.

But law abiding people see tasers as a way to defend themselves from those that will not follow the law.

Criminals are going to commit crimes, duh.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom