• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    So a few weeks ago I finished up putting a 300 blk pistol together. I wanted it specifically for a suppressor host for whenever my omega gets out of jail. I should of waited until after I got the can because I’m already experiencing my typical impatience less than a month in.

Anyway I am impressed with the psa components I used. The fit between the right to bear arms 80% lower and the 10.5 psa upper is tight as a banjo. Even the trigger that came with the lower build kit is not hateful at all. A bit heavy but has a decent break and short reset. I am going to try some lighter springs and see if I can lighten that up a bit. Accuracy kinda surprised me too. I wasn’t expecting much from it but it seemed to like the hornady 110 v max and the s and b 200 grn subs. Cycled the subs just fine unsuppressed. I was only shooting 50 yards with a sig Romeo 5 but I was able to get more than a few decent groups that exceeded my expectations.

For a gun I put together for around 500 bucks, I have to say that I would agree with the value of psa’s affordable Build kits.

ABN

ATW!
    Jan 20, 2020
    Baltimore
    Nice. How many days/months has it been since you purchased/filed your Form 4 for your Omega ?

PSA makes some pretty good and affordable kits. The problem I have seen some people run into with the PSA upper kits is purchasing these kits and realizing that the handguards goes past the muzzle, or the handguard is directly in line with the muzzle... So just make sure your handguards have enough clearance from the muzzle for your suppressor attachment.

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    Nice. How many days/months has it been since you purchased/filed your Form 4 for your Omega ?

PSA makes some pretty good and affordable kits. The problem I have seen some people run into with the PSA upper kits is purchasing these kits and realizing that the handguards goes past the muzzle, or the handguard is directly in line with the muzzle... So just make sure your handguards have enough clearance from the muzzle for your suppressor attachment.

Purchased it on the 15th. Submitted my prints, info and picture on the 16th. I was surprised how easy it was through silencer shop and their kiosk.

I believe the handgaurd is 9” so the can should be good.

Attachments

• 4B5A8660-8E9F-4DDC-8FE5-F968E17D6EFE.jpg
      4B5A8660-8E9F-4DDC-8FE5-F968E17D6EFE.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 288

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads