• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    January 11th-12th-13th.

What do you think? Will there be more jerky than guns?
    Who's going to be there? What day or days?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    It'll be a spectacle of liberals walking through to gaze at the evil assault weapons like school children at a zoo.

I predict absolute insanity with prices over and above the inflated usual $. The line will be out the door and a couple of towson students will be there making undercover class project videos about the "lawlessness" of gunshows. 30-40% chance there will be someone there with a PRO-AWB sign in the parking lot or on York Rd., and if that person (s) are there, 100% they have no job, have no understanding of the real world, and smell of dirty hippie.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with some nice deals on some neato stuff. We will NOT have beef jerky, air soft, beenie babies, ninja warrior crap, garbage knives, flying toy helocopters, dizmo and gizmos, or tactical cocks and socks for sale. All of our merchandise there will be guns and directly gun related.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I predict absolute insanity with prices over and above the inflated usual $. The line will be out the door and a couple of towson students will be there making undercover class project videos about the "lawlessness" of gunshows. 30-40% chance there will be someone there with a PRO-AWB sign in the parking lot or on York Rd., and if that person (s) are there, 100% they have no job, have no understanding of the real world, and smell of dirty hippie.

So, can we go and irritate the hell out if them???:lol2:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011

:lol2:

Nah, a longer than usual line waiting for the show to open. Rifle ammo will sell quick, vendors who can get it in bulk will sell out even more fast.

I will predict people inside will hear the constant "zapping" of stun gun demonstrations, see tubs of 100 year freeze dried end of the Earth apocalypse food for sale, knock off ACOGs, RC Helicopters, Hot sauce vendor,, Beef Jerky vendor, the O-light salesman will have his pocket sized light submerged in a container of water, and in constant strobe, some other chintzy tools/newest fad vendors will be claiming "American made" but under their breathe they say "with foreign parts."

I don't think I'll be able to make this one, but we'll see.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Shooters Discount will be there with some nice deals on some neato stuff. We will NOT have beef jerky, air soft, beenie babies, ninja warrior crap, garbage knives, flying toy helocopters, dizmo and gizmos, or tactical cocks and socks for sale. All of our merchandise there will be guns and directly gun related.

Darn Lou! I really wanted one of those flying toy helicopters with the Glock mount. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom