• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    So i was looking at local gun shows and noticed the Timonium show will be held again on Jan 13-15th not sure if posted else where sorry if that is the case just thought id share. I plan on going Sunday the 15th with my buddy that's in the army. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    So i was looking at local gun shows and noticed the Timonium show will be held again on Jan 13-15th not sure if posted else where sorry if that is the case just thought id share. I plan on going Sunday the 15th with my buddy that's in the army. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Waste of time.....IMHO.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    really is it that bad? i have never been to it thought it could be a good time for me and my buddy maybe trip to pa to get some stuff afterwards :)

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Its an ok way to kill a day and go look at some stuff . But your not likely to find better deals there then you will at some of the local shops .There are alot of non firearms related dealers there though jewelry ,beef jerky and the like . I may venture up just to kill the day and get out of the house . Im not looking for any firearms at the moment but I am looking for a few knives .

Vjornaxx

Twelve
    Mar 8, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    It's at least a good opportunity to find some deals on ammo and paper targets. Could probably find some cheap weapon maintenance stuff, too.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Just a way to hang with my bud and look at some stuff to possibly upgrade my new basic ar. Food, friends and cool guns and knives sounds like a good time to me :) also can never have to much ammo or target. :D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    13th, 14th & 15th
    Timonium Fair Grounds (Maryland 695 Beltway, Exit 24 to I-83 Exit 17)

(BIG 3 DAY SHOW -- OPEN FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY)

i hope to be there!
    (all three days :D)

Mr H

Banana'd

Been to better, been to worse.

It all depends on what you're looking for, and who is there selling what.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with our supoer deals on L.E. trades and other guns. Hopefully we'll have alot of new stuff in by then. But first, we have the Frederick gun show the weekend before the Timonium show.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    really is it that bad? i have never been to it thought it could be a good time for me and my buddy maybe trip to pa to get some stuff afterwards :)

just wait til york or harrisburg show, that will eliminate a seperate trip after spending $7 to be dissapointed

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    a couple bucks is no big deal for a day out with a buddy man. But thank you for your input. I will hopefully be able to get out to one of the pa shows if work allows and my girl doesnt mind lol.

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    I think Timonium is the best of the Maryland gun shows, which isn't saying a lot.

Teemus

MSI Executive Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Nice facility, fair number of dealers, I'll be there on Saturday.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    After the last few, I'm not spending $7 to look at Chinese knives and airsoft. See y'all in Harrisburg! For the $7 I'll go to China Moon and get some egg foo young a few egg rolls and a coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom