• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Here is my new just finished 10/17 project the receiver and trigger group has been striped and polished. I have installed new Power Customs Hammer and adjustable sear VQ auto bolt release and bolt buffer new firing pin also installed RT full with trigger. It has a Boyd's Evolution stock in Applejack red and a shaw 17HM2 spiral fluted barrel on her the bolt has been jeweled, pined and head space done by CPC. I have a Weaver Classic V16 on her now but have not took a pic yet.

HPIM2676.jpg

Last edited:

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Look what followed me home today. Nothing fancy, but cheap, fun, and a good start for my stepdaughter.

Attachments

• IMG_8933.jpg
      IMG_8933.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 1,144

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Here are my 4 Baby's I love them all equally but in different ways :D

VQ 10/17HM2 Super Light
    005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

10/22WMS With Walnut DSP Stock
    005.jpg

006.jpg

10/22 Turkish Walnut stock 20 GM SS Sporter Barrel +
    011-1.jpg

014.jpg

10/22T Completely worked by CPC New Chamber Back bored Crown Barrel Threaded to the Receiver and Bolt jeweled and pined.
    Guns003.jpg

Gaius Baltar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 7, 2010
    very nice group of 10/22. nothing cheap in this thread. keep up the good works guys, and please include your build info. i'm trying to stay away from buying an ar and ruger 10/22, but i do sure like the look of them.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    this thread makes me want to trade my hogue overmold tupperware stock and my short fluted paperweight threaded barrel on my 10/22 for something classier like a walnut stuck and a nice longer barrel

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I am quite fond of my Wally mart special. Scoped with Mueller APV. With ELEY match it was ragged hole at 50 yards and 5 rounds touching at 100. I cannot complain. It hates every other ammo, argh expensive to feed.

img5167r.jpg

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    I am quite fond of my Wally mart special. Scoped with Mueller APV. With ELEY match it was ragged hole at 50 yards and 5 rounds touching at 100. I cannot complain. It hates every other ammo, argh expensive to feed.

img5167r.jpg

Very nice. I'm a fan of the full length (mannlicher) stocks.

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    10/22T Completely worked by CPC New Chamber Back bored Crown Barrel Threaded to the Receiver and Bolt jeweled and pined.
    Guns003.jpg

Randy at CPC does an outstanding job. I had him do the 'full monte' on the carbine seen below. The only difference between mine and yours is that I had Randy modify the factory 'peg' barrel so I could use it to shoot the SuperStock games on Rimfire Central.
    Scope is a Mueller 'Eradicator' on a Power Custom base.

This thing is a bughole shooter and loves Wolf Match Target and CCI Blazer ammo.

DSCN0003.JPG

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Randy at CPC does an outstanding job. I had him do the 'full monte' on the carbine seen below. The only difference between mine and yours is that I had Randy modify the factory 'peg' barrel so I could use it to shoot the SuperStock games on Rimfire Central.
    Scope is a Mueller 'Eradicator' on a Power Custom base.

This thing is a bughole shooter and loves Wolf Match Target and CCI Blazer ammo.

DSCN0003.JPG

That is a very nice looking rifle you got there and a shooter at that what more can you ask for only in America :thumbsup:.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    2-1022s.jpg

These are mine just got the top one today used at Hafer's (Thanks Tim) price was right and it's an all metal one unlike new ones.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Yep I am looking for a third one to put a scope and bull barrel on. Bottom one was the first gun I bought myself had it about 5 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom