• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    Yeah, I took off work to go on Friday. I will be there doors open.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Is this is a good spot to find a complete AR kit minus lower? Or even a LPK, stock, buffer tube package similar to palmetto?

I should have my stripped lower soon from the group buy soon, so need to start working on building it up :)

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    For anybody going Friday, could you please let me know if you see any 25 rd black dog mags or specifically the 50 rd blackdog drum for an AR-15 22lr conversion? That will def help make my decision to take the trip easier.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I have been holding out for this show so this will be my first gun show this year. This is the best show I have ever been to and have always found great deals here. However since money is tight I will not be able to splurge like I used to.

Hope to get an AK sling, AK internal recoil buffer, maybe a few mags if they are at a good price, ammo, hopefully an AK drum cause I would like to try one out.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Hopefully be up there on Sat. at opening.

Nothing on the "buy" list unless I see a really good deal or a really cool item.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    The only gun show i've ever been to is the antique one earlier this year. Is one of these shows a potential place to sell some extra ammo? I have some Norinco pre ban chinese 7.62x39 that I am hoping to sell.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Yup, i'm leaving work early friday expecting to be there around 1-1:30. Whoo hoo. I'll have to find my MDS hat to wear.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I'm going Saturday right as it opens with an LEO friend of mine. Not looking for anything in particular, but this is about the only show near Baltimore worth going to, so why not?

one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    Nevermind. :D, but we will be up there hanging out on saturday wearin' the 2A name so if you sees us please introduce yourselves as were always lookin to meet more members of this fine community!

Thanks, 2 A

So does that mean if we get a regulated firearm they can hand it to you in person as our FFL?

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    For anybody going Friday, could you please let me know if you see any 25 rd black dog mags or specifically the 50 rd blackdog drum for an AR-15 22lr conversion? That will def help make my decision to take the trip easier.

I'm going Friday with Xcavater. I'm also looking to grab a BDM drum. If I find them I can ask them to hold one for you. PM me with a phone number so I can call you for the hold info if I'm lucky enough to see them.

--Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom