• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cordite

Mar 28, 2009
    Timoniumland
    Yeah, I'm looking for an old Remington Model 760 slide action in 35 Remington. Got tons of hand loads but no rifle. Go figure.

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    I'll probably go. If nothing else it's a good way to kill an afternoon. Gawk at some guns and try to count the mall ninjas. But you have to pay good attention so you don't count one twice... :D

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    I'll probably go. If nothing else it's a good way to kill an afternoon. Gawk at some guns and try to count the mall ninjas. But you have to pay good attention so you don't count one twice... :D

in for the counting of the mall ninjas...

although one wonders how to spot them, because ninjas are invisible.

we should organize a spot to meet at. i haven't met any of you guys before, would be nice to put faces to names.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    in for the counting of the mall ninjas...

although one wonders how to spot them, because ninjas are invisible.

This is true. However, though you cannot see the mall ninja, you can count the puddles of drool around the airsoft gun table. Those $400 "realistic" airsoft guns are like catnip for the mall ninja... except stronger. Remeber how the aliens in District 9 reacted to cat food? Exactly... except a little stronger than that too.

And yeah, if anyone here is planning on going, be sure to do a shoutout. I have to work around my job as I'm at work during the weekend.

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Hope they have some handguns looking to see if any used Judges or .500 S&W might be there. Might might find a good deal. Just think they would be a fun gun to have if the price was right.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Parking at the fairgrounds sucks! I used to love going to the Timonium show and getting good deals. Now it is full of the same old over priced dealers and no real deals.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I park across the street and walk, I know the stuff is overpriced but sometimes you can find a deal here and there on ammo. I mainly just go to look at everything but I do bring cash just incase, last time I scored some 1911 mags for like 4$ a peice that say "colt" on em and they look cheesy and fake but they perform better than my wilson combat mags and I have a few that have been loaded since then and the spring is still strong as the day I bought them and I would never do that with my wilson mags because I would pop the first round out and the rest would just sit at the bottom under no spring pressure at all.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    On second thought, I might just stay home or spend some time with the family......wife actually said, "Wouldn't you rather go to the one in York? It's supposed to be better, isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom