• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Does she look like an idiot? I could only watch 3:30before Ingram’s interruptions and talk over behavior made me shut it off but sadly in those 330 I’d say she was actually well composed and kind of articulate in the point of the buses

I don’t see why anyone would go on any of these style shows......liberal and conservative alike.

They basically get interrupted, talked over, words twisted from meaning to ACTUAL words, and belittled.

doublins

Dec 16, 2015
    AA County

She is completely insufferable. She can't possibly believe that nonsense coming out of her own mouth as she blathers on and on about assault weapons. I would bet that rifles accounted for almost zero of the ~350 murders in Baltimore last year. I would also bet that exactly 0 of the murders were committed by legal gun owners with legally owned firearms. The problem is criminals, and for the "CEO" of the city to willfully ignore that is completely unacceptable.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Does she look like an idiot? I could only watch 3:30before Ingram’s interruptions and talk over behavior made me shut it off but sadly in those 330 I’d say she was actually well composed and kind of articulate in the point of the buses

I don’t see why anyone would go on any of these style shows......liberal and conservative alike.

They basically get interrupted, talked over, words twisted from meaning to ACTUAL words, and belittled.

if you watch the whole thing, Pugh avoids every question and instead just filibusters with the same talking point. She is outraged by those killed by "assault style weapons" but somehow has forgotten about the 300+ people killed in her city by other weapons. She can't even look at the camera because she spent the entire segment reading off her talking points.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Both women are annoying to listen to.
    It’s scary that one of them makes policy though.

EODJoe

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Jan 15, 2013
    Carroll County
    How is it that Baltimore City can afford 60 buses to send kids to an anti-gun rally but can't keep the heat on in the schools those students attend?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    if you watch the whole thing, Pugh avoids every question and instead just filibusters with the same talking point. She is outraged by those killed by "assault style weapons" but somehow has forgotten about the 300+ people killed in her city by other weapons. She can't even look at the camera because she spent the entire segment reading off her talking points.

Fair enough on the watch the whole thing point. Lol I just don’t think I can. I tried.......3 minutes 30 seconds tried.........hurts brain

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I would bet that rifles accounted for almost zero of the ~350 murders in Baltimore last year. I would also bet that exactly 0 of the murders were committed by legal gun owners with legally owned firearms.

Both of these points were made by the Baltimore Police Department during live testimony. Next year, come on down, watch and learn like Qwerty123 did for 14 hours on Tuesday, or even testify.

By showing up in person, you can learn AND help the cause.

She is completely insufferable. She can't possibly believe that nonsense coming out of her own mouth as she blathers on and on about assault weapons. I would bet that rifles accounted for almost zero of the ~350 murders in Baltimore last year. I would also bet that exactly 0 of the murders were committed by legal gun owners with legally owned firearms. The problem is criminals, and for the "CEO" of the city to willfully ignore that is completely unacceptable.

Because gun control isn't about public safety, it's about control. That's why using facts and stats when arguing against gun control is a losers game and why the war on the 2A will continue for generations....because many gun rights advocates still think they can change the minds of liberal politicians...we need liberal control, not gun control...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    How is it that Baltimore City can afford 60 buses to send kids to an anti-gun rally but can't keep the heat on in the schools those students attend?

The city isn't. Dollars to donuts it is Bloomberg.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Because gun control isn't about public safety, it's about control. That's why using facts and stats when arguing against gun control is a losers game and why the war on the 2A will continue for generations....because many gun rights advocates still think they can change the minds of liberal politicians...we need liberal control, not gun control...

You can't change a liberal's mind, just like you couldn't change a Nazi's mind. My late father's cousin used to tell a war story about the liberation of Berlin and the effects of Politically Correct propaganda, control, & brainwashing. The Russians had a long line of Hitler youth. They walked down the line and asked "are you a Nazi" If the youth said yes or "Heil Hilter," they shot them in the head. All one had to do to live, was say to say no. None did.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

They can't afford it. Everyone else is forced to afford it. Over half the city's operating budget is paid for by grants from the state, i.e. the 23 counties.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Looks like Mayor Pugh makes over $180,000 a year, how is this ranked among mayor compensations across the country?

Ah, she's underpaid, true pro that she is. You had Ed Lee in that All American city of San Francisco knocking down a smooth $365k before he died. DeBlasio in I Love New York makes 225k. And my all time favorite, Rahm the Emmanuel of Chicago, is good for 216k.

This kind of talent doesn't come cheap, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom