• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    Close to the ranch. I'll be going. Although I've never met a single one of you, I'd like to do so. Guess I'll have to head over to Lou's table 'cause that's where all the cool kids hang out these days!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Sorry to miss out on this show as I usually can be found at the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club or Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association tables. I will be out at the Deep Creek Dunk for Special Olympics Maryland.

I will need to stop by and see Lou at his shop later this month or in early March, especially if he gets in any M1 Carbines!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Sorry to miss out on this show as I usually can be found at the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club or Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association tables. I will be out at the Deep Creek Dunk for Special Olympics Maryland.

I will need to stop by and see Lou at his shop later this month or in early March, especially if he gets in any M1 Carbines!

You have my permission to miss this one gun show, only because it's for such a worthy cause. Are you a dunker or a dunkee?

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

You have my permission to miss this one gun show, only because it's for such a worthy cause. Are you a dunker or a dunkee?

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

It doesn't matter which he is, either way he'll suffer some MAJOR shrinkage and Patti told me that she's prepared for it, the:D:lol2: hiatus.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

Thanks Jim!

I have been active as a dunker since it began! I even took a chance last year when I dunked four months after my triple by-pass!

I have posts about the 2015 Dunk in the WATER COOLER, but if folks want to donate, http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1113287&u=1113287-107381013&e=8125891290

Check out the Dunk site ( http://www.honi-honi.com/HoniCam2.aspx )

See everybody after the balls drop!:innocent0

SB281 Blaster

Feb 4, 2014
    Queenstown
    Since it looks like it will be a nice weekend, I'll be there in my Hawaiian shirt and shorts. And of course I will have plenty of gluten free Slim Jims and Peppermint Patties for those who are intolerant. Oh what the heck, since I'm there, I might as well bring a few firearms to lay around. See ya there!

D-Log

Jan 29, 2015
    Reisterstown
    Well, I wasn't planning on going to another gun show after Fredrick, but it's only about 14 miles away. I can stock up on ammo, and look for some cheap AR parts

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Since it looks like it will be a nice weekend, I'll be there in my Hawaiian shirt and shorts. And of course I will have plenty of gluten free Slim Jims and Peppermint Patties for those who are intolerant. Oh what the heck, since I'm there, I might as well bring a few firearms to lay around. See ya there!

see you there!!!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    In my belly.

Now that's not nice. Here we are, gathering around your table. Not buying anything, but wanting to talk to you for hours, again, without buying anything, and you're not going to buy me, um I mean us, any donuts?

What kinda MDS brother are you?

I'm going to have to take my window shopping elsewhere. :mad54:

Jim Smith

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Now that's not nice. Here we are, gathering around your table. Not buying anything, but wanting to talk to you for hours, again, without buying anything, and you're not going to buy me, um I mean us, any donuts?

What kinda MDS brother are you?

I'm going to have to take my window shopping elsewhere. :mad54:

Jim Smith

i'm sure he will share the aroma with us though.....:innocent0

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

Attachments

• Fat_bastard_1__answer_5_xlarge.jpeg
      Fat_bastard_1__answer_5_xlarge.jpeg
      13.4 KB · Views: 400

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I will be at the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association table with my wife, who is on the board of directors. Stop by and say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom