• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i am posting this to give you guys a chance to spend all that Xmas money you'll be getting. "Holiday" money for all those politically correct types.

one caveat to this post: no bitching about this show.
    be nice or dont play.
    thanks in advance!:)

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Too bad we can't get Pennsylvania or Virginia to annex Timonium for the weekend of the show.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    Thanks for posting lee! I appreciate you posting information and updates about MD shows. Happy Holidays MDS members!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I might swing by for this one.

Most folks here are too you to remember the drought of gun shows from the 90's. I doubt we will ever see gun show participation like late 2012 and early 2013 again here in MD. The mere fact that these shows are being held are important to the health of our gun owners community.

Besides, where else can you get this much entertainment for $7 (w/coupon) and a couple gallons of gas?

Coupon at bottom of this web page:
    http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    This is the last i'll speak on the subject, I'm no longer welcomed at this show either so I won't be attending.

I never read the other thread but this ass hat promoter has screwed a few other vendors as well that "suddenly", became competitors of his buddies, after doing his shows for years. He'd rather have 1/2 of his tables selling flea mkt sh*t than have competing gun related vendors, giving patrons a choice, which is why I no longer waste my $$ at his crapy shows. I know people here talk about the need to support local shows but if this jerk went out of business I'd say good riddance. I prefer to patronize Silverado shows which are well promoted and have a better selection.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Well that explains why when i tried to get some tables for a couple of us everything was good to go then was asked what we were selling it was ok till i said ammo and then it was oh we are sold out,went to the show and at least a quarter of the left building was available and at least half a row in the right building, i figured something was up.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I never read the other thread but this ass hat promoter has screwed a few other vendors as well that "suddenly", became competitors of his buddies, after doing his shows for years. He'd rather have 1/2 of his tables selling flea mkt sh*t than have competing gun related vendors, giving patrons a choice, which is why I no longer waste my $$ at his crapy shows. I know people here talk about the need to support local shows but if this jerk went out of business I'd say good riddance. I prefer to patronize Silverado shows which are well promoted and have a better selection.

please read my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom